Samsung has recently launched the Samsung La’Fleur Collection in Singapore. They will be available from 2nd March 2013 (today). There are two smartphones (GALAXY S III LTE, GALAXY S III mini) and a tablet (GALAXY Tab 2 (7.0)) in this collection.
As maps is one of the hottest debate online amongst the mobile devices’ OSes, Nokia has done a simple chart to show the superiority of the Nokia Maps in many..
Samsung posted a picture of Samsung GALAXY S III with the description “If you could only take one electronic device on to a deserted island, what would it be?..
This comparison, I believe, will be of interest to many people. Since the unveiling of Samsung GALAXY S III, the major tech blogs are running stories about it..
Finally, after so many false alarms, this picture might be the Samsung Galaxy S III. On this picture, it also shows Weber Shandwick which is a PR company..
- Free Mobike Rides in July in Singapore July 12, 2017
- Garmin fenix 5 Smartwatch Pricing for Singapore Out Now March 12, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ in Singapore (Video) March 30, 2017
- Samsung Fiesta 2017 – One Day Only! February 16, 2017
- Pre-Order Your Nintendo Switch from 16th February February 14, 2017
- Pay using payWave with Singtel Dash Virtual Visa Account July 23, 2017
- How to Contribute to OneMap IdeaWorks! July 22, 2017
- Introducing Logitech M590 Multi-Device Silent Mouse July 20, 2017
- Pre-Order for Limited Edition Red OPPO R11 Starts on 21st July July 19, 2017
- Sneak Peek at Lenovo and Disney AR Headset and Light Saber (video) July 18, 2017
- Alvin Ng Heng San: A Divination from the Future is a series of possib...
- ??: Visit our website for search more new maid info.! ...
- Frank: The current Active Mobility Bill is too ambiguous ...
- Lov: Hey! Thanks for your sharing. Can try using toothp...
- joe computer: my account frozen because i reported two times tha...