Samsung has recently launched the Samsung La’Fleur Collection in Singapore. They will be available from 2nd March 2013 (today). There are two smartphones (GALAXY S III LTE, GALAXY S III mini) and a tablet (GALAXY Tab 2 (7.0)) in this collection.
As maps is one of the hottest debate online amongst the mobile devices’ OSes, Nokia has done a simple chart to show the superiority of the Nokia Maps in many..
Samsung posted a picture of Samsung GALAXY S III with the description “If you could only take one electronic device on to a deserted island, what would it be?..
This comparison, I believe, will be of interest to many people. Since the unveiling of Samsung GALAXY S III, the major tech blogs are running stories about it..
Finally, after so many false alarms, this picture might be the Samsung Galaxy S III. On this picture, it also shows Weber Shandwick which is a PR company..
- Review: Unboxing of Leagoo Shark 1 (video) May 21, 2016
- Did Singapore Airlines Cancel SQ879 Flight Deliberately? September 27, 2016
- Battery Efficiency: Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome (video) June 21, 2016
- Kashmi Launches Group Pay Just in Time for Euro Cup June 22, 2016
- Android Pay is Here in Singapore, 10 Things You Need To Know June 28, 2016
- Samsung Launches 10.1-inch Galaxy Tab A with S Pen and Adds New Color to Galaxy S7 Edge 4G+ October 23, 2016
- SHARP Launches Z2 and MS1 Smartphones in Singapore October 22, 2016
- The Cheapest 3-Axis Smartphone Gimbal, Snoppa M1 (Video) October 22, 2016
- Refund Options for Samsung Galaxy Note7 October 19, 2016
- DJI Mavic Pro Delivery Date Pushed Back (Updated) October 19, 2016
- Daniel: The hospital blast didn't happen, this guy is a f...
- Vijeth Rao: I guess Samsung reputation is at Stake because whe...
- haq: You can compare it to the Vkworld T1 Plus Kratos ...
- Ivy Blanes: Smart gadgets are flooding the markets nowadays, y...
- higannn: Sorry to burst your bubble, but all Singapore Airl...