Samsung has recently launched the Samsung La’Fleur Collection in Singapore. They will be available from 2nd March 2013 (today). There are two smartphones (GALAXY S III LTE, GALAXY S III mini) and a tablet (GALAXY Tab 2 (7.0)) in this collection.
As maps is one of the hottest debate online amongst the mobile devices’ OSes, Nokia has done a simple chart to show the superiority of the Nokia Maps in many..
Samsung posted a picture of Samsung GALAXY S III with the description “If you could only take one electronic device on to a deserted island, what would it be?..
This comparison, I believe, will be of interest to many people. Since the unveiling of Samsung GALAXY S III, the major tech blogs are running stories about it..
Finally, after so many false alarms, this picture might be the Samsung Galaxy S III. On this picture, it also shows Weber Shandwick which is a PR company..
- My First Flight with DJI Mavic Pro in Singapore (video) November 6, 2016
- Did Singapore Airlines Cancel SQ879 Flight Deliberately? September 27, 2016
- Samsung Fiesta 2017 – One Day Only! February 16, 2017
- TechieLobang Ultimate Christmas Gift Guide December 19, 2016
- Infographic: How to Find Google Hidden Games October 25, 2016
- Infographic: The Future of Medical Tech February 26, 2017
- OPPO R9s Plus Available in Singapore Now February 22, 2017
- Infographic: The Future of Kitchen February 21, 2017
- Star Wars Run in Singapore February 21, 2017
- Casio EXILIM EX-TR80 Available from 22nd February February 20, 2017
- chipmunk: Get from DJI store straight, you will receive at y...
- joe computer: go to samsung.com.sg is samsung press conference 2...
- joe computer: i am one of the lucky 10 hardwarezone members to t...
- Andrew Klein: So people can pay stupid higher priced scalper pri...
- joe computer: We have two mic, made in China Lenovo devices, bet...