Samsung has recently launched the Samsung La’Fleur Collection in Singapore. They will be available from 2nd March 2013 (today). There are two smartphones (GALAXY S III LTE, GALAXY S III mini) and a tablet (GALAXY Tab 2 (7.0)) in this collection.
As maps is one of the hottest debate online amongst the mobile devices’ OSes, Nokia has done a simple chart to show the superiority of the Nokia Maps in many..
Samsung posted a picture of Samsung GALAXY S III with the description “If you could only take one electronic device on to a deserted island, what would it be?..
This comparison, I believe, will be of interest to many people. Since the unveiling of Samsung GALAXY S III, the major tech blogs are running stories about it..
Finally, after so many false alarms, this picture might be the Samsung Galaxy S III. On this picture, it also shows Weber Shandwick which is a PR company..
- My First Flight with DJI Mavic Pro in Singapore (video) November 6, 2016
- Did Singapore Airlines Cancel SQ879 Flight Deliberately? September 27, 2016
- Battery Efficiency: Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome (video) June 21, 2016
- Android Pay is Here in Singapore, 10 Things You Need To Know June 28, 2016
- Kashmi Launches Group Pay Just in Time for Euro Cup June 22, 2016
- Chance for Fans to Meet Korean Superstar Song Seung Heon in Singapore December 2, 2016
- Nathan Hartono to Sing for Fans This Christmas Season December 1, 2016
- StarHub Offers a Flat Fee for Your Multiple Countries Data Roaming Needs December 1, 2016
- Gooligan Breached More Than One Million Google Accounts December 1, 2016
- M1, Singtel, StarHub to adopt GSMA’s Mobile Connect Authentication Standard December 1, 2016
- Mahipal Singh: You can see the Video of Milagrow AguaBot 5.0 Vs B...
- robin: oh too bad.. >.<.. anyways thanks...
- joeteh: Unfortunately, I don't think there is a good plac...
- robin: any place near sengkang where we can fly drones? ...
- joeteh: This drone is super "hot" and demand for it worl...