Samsung has recently launched the Samsung La’Fleur Collection in Singapore. They will be available from 2nd March 2013 (today). There are two smartphones (GALAXY S III LTE, GALAXY S III mini) and a tablet (GALAXY Tab 2 (7.0)) in this collection.
As maps is one of the hottest debate online amongst the mobile devices’ OSes, Nokia has done a simple chart to show the superiority of the Nokia Maps in many..
Samsung posted a picture of Samsung GALAXY S III with the description “If you could only take one electronic device on to a deserted island, what would it be?..
This comparison, I believe, will be of interest to many people. Since the unveiling of Samsung GALAXY S III, the major tech blogs are running stories about it..
Finally, after so many false alarms, this picture might be the Samsung Galaxy S III. On this picture, it also shows Weber Shandwick which is a PR company..
- Contest: Bad Neighours Movie Tickets on Media Preview Day (Video) April 28, 2014
- He actually predicted about the fate of MH370 and MH17 accurately July 20, 2014
- 3 pairs of preview tickets to DRACULA UNTOLD to be won September 19, 2014
- Black screen on WhatsApp if using iPhone 6 Plus front camera September 20, 2014
- My rant about e-Scooter and how you or the authority can help September 25, 2014
- Samsung donates 3,000 smartphones in support of fight against Ebola October 21, 2014
- Be different, get the new Ted Baker iPhone 6 casing October 21, 2014
- SanDisk Announces SanDisk Extreme microSDXC card in Singapore October 20, 2014
- Meet Fitbit Surge, Fitbit Charge and Fibit ChargeHR October 20, 2014
- Strife: Origins Tournament Opens in Singapore October 19, 2014
- Which one to buy - mini 2 or 3? - Page 4 - www.hardwarezone.com.sg: […] Norman Chan wrote: Any ideas what is t...
- MephistoVic: Yes! Just got my iPhone 6+ today, same issue, was ...
- vishal surelia: same issue with my iphone 6+. i think its bug in w...
- Gina Johnson: Robotic vacuum cleaners are great. I bought mine h...
- Gina Johnson: Great job. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0ybFMu8...