Samsung has recently launched the Samsung La’Fleur Collection in Singapore. They will be available from 2nd March 2013 (today). There are two smartphones (GALAXY S III LTE, GALAXY S III mini) and a tablet (GALAXY Tab 2 (7.0)) in this collection.
As maps is one of the hottest debate online amongst the mobile devices’ OSes, Nokia has done a simple chart to show the superiority of the Nokia Maps in many..
Samsung posted a picture of Samsung GALAXY S III with the description “If you could only take one electronic device on to a deserted island, what would it be?..
This comparison, I believe, will be of interest to many people. Since the unveiling of Samsung GALAXY S III, the major tech blogs are running stories about it..
Finally, after so many false alarms, this picture might be the Samsung Galaxy S III. On this picture, it also shows Weber Shandwick which is a PR company..
- My First Flight with DJI Mavic Pro in Singapore (video) November 6, 2016
- Did Singapore Airlines Cancel SQ879 Flight Deliberately? September 27, 2016
- Samsung Fiesta 2017 – One Day Only! February 16, 2017
- TechieLobang Ultimate Christmas Gift Guide December 19, 2016
- Garmin fenix 5 Smartwatch Pricing for Singapore Out Now March 12, 2017
- Samsung Announces Galaxy Tab S3 with Metal and Glass Finish March 22, 2017
- UBTECH Alpha1 Pro Arrives in Singapore March 21, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus Leaked with Color Options March 20, 2017
- FashionisTech Showcase at FUZE Fashion Technology 2017 March 19, 2017
- Creative IT Show Online March 19, 2017
- aqib: Orange Cap Player In Ipl 2017 ...
- Irene Chan: I've heard about BIGO Live just a week ago. Defin...
- joeteh: 16cm.. or about slightly more than 6-inch.....
- John: your wrist size for reference ?...
- Dennis Ho: singapore is super strict when it comes to drone. ...