Quick, today is the day. Xiaomi is celebrating its 5th Birthday and consumers are the ones that will gain 🙂 . Check out the offers today (12pm to 2pm and 8pm to 10pm) only. During the Mi Fan Festival from 10am to 10pm, Singaporean Mi fans will also be able to enjoy up to 90% discounts and use the coupons won from playing Xiaomi’s Give Mi Five game for further discounts.
And today, you will be able to buy the Mi Headphones.
First announced in January, these headphones will also go on sale today at S$119. To find out more about them, please visit our product page: http://www.mi.com/sg/miheadphones
Check out the rest of the products and goodies.
Mi Singapore celebrates Xiaomi’s 5th birthday with discounts and new products
March 31, 2015 — Xiaomi’s huge online party, Mi Fan Festival, is back! At a press conference in Beijing today, Xiaomi CEO and founder Lei Jun took to the stage to officially announce that Mi Fan Festival 2015 will be held on April 8 to not only celebrate its 5th birthday, but also thank its fans for bringing Xiaomi this far.
In Singapore, Xiaomi is introducing a series of new Mi products to mark this special day. These products will go on sale in two time slots: 12-2pm and 8-10pm.
- Redmi 2 (Dark Grey) – S$169
- Mi Power Bank 5000 mAh (Red) – S$15.99
- Mi LED Light (Available in blue or white) – S$6.99
- Mi Band Strap (Available in blue or yellow) – S$6.99
- Mi Phone Holder (Blue Dairy Cow) – S$4.99
During the Mi Fan Festival from 10am to 10pm, Singaporean Mi fans will also be able to enjoy up to 90% discounts and use the coupons won from playing Xiaomi’s Give Mi Five game for further discounts.
In China, Xiaomi is also debuting 5 new products: Mi Note Pink Edition, Mi TV 2 55”, Mi Power Strip, Mi Smart Scale and Redmi 2A.
Mi Note Pink Edition
– A gorgeous hue to satisfy your passion for pink
– 3D curved Gorilla Glass 3 with metal frame
– 5.7” Full HD display, 4G Dual SIM
– Snapdragon 801, 3GB RAM, 16GB flash
– 13MP OIS camera f/2.0, 4MP front large 2-micron pixels
– RMB 2499 (Comes with a 5000 mAh power bank)
Mi TV 2 55”
– 55” 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV, Samsung RGB LCD panel
– MStar 6A928 (4K H.265 at 60fps)
– Cortex-A17 quad-core 1.4GHz CPU
– Mali-760 MP4 4+2-core GPU
– 2GB triple-channel DDR3 RAM, 8GB eMMC5.0 flash
– Wireless 8-speaker soundbar, all-new aluminum subwoofer
– Dual band 802.11ac, 2×2 MIMO antenna
– Dolby MS12 virtual surround sound
– RMB 4999
Mi Power Strip
– Sleek white design, as slim as a pencil case
– 3 power sockets + 3 USB ports with 2A quick charging
– Subtle and elegant power indicator light
– Safety features include:
– Max 10A overload protection
– Childproof internal shutter mechanism
– Surge-protected USB ports
– RMB 49
Mi Smart Scale
– 50g precision, 5kg-150kg range
– Measures in kg or lbs
– Tracks weight + BMI with Mi Fit app
– White glass platform
– Graphical LED display, hidden until lit
– Bluetooth 4.0, Android + iOS compatible
– RMB 99
– China Mobile version, supports TD-LTE bands only
– Leadcore L1860C chipset, Cortex A7 4+1-core 1.5GHz CPU
– Mali T628MP2 GPU
– 1GB LPDDR3 RAM; 8GB eMMC 4.5 flash
– 8MP Omnivision camera, 5-element lens
– 2200mAh Sony/LG battery
– RMB 599 (RMB 499 one day Mi Fan Festival offer)
Xiaomi turns 5 years old on April 6 this year. It has been a truly exciting journey for the young company, which became China’s top smartphone vendor in 2014 (according to IDC). All of this would not have been possible without the support of its fans. To thank its fans, in addition to the new products, Xiaomi today announced a series of promotions in China.
A special edition of the Mi 4 with 2GB RAM will go on sale during Mi Fan Festival for RMB1699 in China, while the original Mi 4 will now be available for RMB1799 in China.
Other promotions during Mi Fan Festival include giving out 100% rebates for 1000 smartphone orders, RMB50 million worth of cash vouchers, up to 50% off Xiaomi accessories, and up to RMB150 million worth of content ‘red envelopes’ for users to download MIUI themes, e-books, mobile games etc.
Lei Jun notes that Xiaomi’s 5th anniversary is a key milestone and thanked the fans for their support over the past 5 years.