Today, Samsung announces the availability of Samsung Galaxy J1 mini smartphone and Samsung Galaxy Tab A, a 7-inch tablet with 4G connectivity in Singapore. They will be available from tomorrow (7th May 2016) at S$128 (J1 mini in Black or Gold) and S$298 (Tab A in Black) at all local telecommunication operators, selected Consumer Electronics Stores, authorized retailers and Samsung Experience Stores.
Price wise, I think that they are very affordable. Here are the extract of the products highlights.
Key Product Highlights:
Samsung Galaxy J1 mini
- Featuring Dual SIM with MicroSD Slot capabilities, the new Galaxy J1 mini offers added versatility, allowing users to manage call and data costs more efficiently while enjoying storage flexibility in addition to the 8GB memory.
- The new Galaxy J1 mini comes equipped with a 5MP camera with f2.2 aperture so users can capture quality memories, selfies and wefies in high-resolution effortlessly.
Galaxy Tab A (2016, 7.0”) 4G
- Designed to be compact in size, the Galaxy Tab A (2016, 7.0”) 4G is slim and light, giving users a comfortable grip as they browse online sites and play their favourite games on-the-go. Equipped with long-lasting battery life, users can also enjoy up to 11 hours* of internet usage while on the road.
- The new Galaxy Tab A (2016, 7.0”) 4G comes with advanced camera features – users can capture more in each photo with the Panorama and Continuous Shot modes. With an expandable memory of up to 200GB, users will be able to store more of their favourite music, photos, movies and games on the tablet.
- Tuning in to the local FM radio is now made easier with the pre-loaded Radio app on the tablet. Unlike most radio and music apps, users can enjoy the music even when they are not connected to Wi-Fi®.
*Based on laboratory testing.
Results may vary. Battery power consumption depends on factors such as network configuration, operating temperature, features selected, backlight settings, browser use, and data and other application-usage patterns.