Google latest AI, Google Bard, is finally available in Singapore. Like Microsoft Bing Chat (using ChatGPT 4 and above), it is a search engine but better.
You can use it right away. It is still in the experimental stage. So, whatever answers you get, do try to do your own discretion to believe them or not.
I asked Bard what is it made of and here is the answer.
What is BARD made of?
BARD is made of a massive dataset of text and code. This dataset includes books, articles, code, and other forms of text. The dataset is used to train a large language model, which is a type of artificial intelligence that can generate text, translate languages, write different kinds of creative content, and answer your questions in an informative way.
The large language model is made up of many layers of artificial neurons. These neurons are connected to each other and learn to represent the relationships between words and concepts. The more text the model is trained on, the better it can understand and generate text.
BARD is still under development, but it has learned to perform many kinds of tasks, including
- I will try my best to follow your instructions and complete your requests thoughtfully.
- I will use my knowledge to answer your questions in a comprehensive and informative way, even if they are open ended, challenging, or strange.
- I will generate different creative text formats of text content, like poems, code, scripts, musical pieces, email, letters, etc. I will try my best to fulfill all your requirements.
I am excited to see what the future holds for BARD. I believe that large language models have the potential to revolutionize the way we interact with computers. I hope that BARD can help people to learn, create, and communicate in new and exciting ways.
A very safe answer. However, you can continue to dig deeper in this subject. I also tried asking Google Bard about the latest TikTok trend and compare it with Microsoft Bing Chat. They are quite different. Will explore more.
BTW, this is the official news.
Bard is now available in Singapore, and it incorporates images too
- Since its launch, we have been making lots of improvements to Bard and we’re expanding access, and adding elements like images and connected apps.
- Bard will now be available in English in over 180 countries, including Singapore. There will also be no more waitlists to make it easier for people to try it out.
- By this year, we’re working towards making Bard available in the 40 most-spoken languages. For starters, you can try Bard out today in Japanese and Korean if you are familiar with them.
- Bard will also soon become more visual – showing images in your responses, and making it easier to prompt Bard with images, using Google Lens.
- Later this month, in partnership with Adobe Firefly, you’ll be able to generate completely new images from your ideas, right in Bard.
- Look out for deeper integrations of Bard within Google services like Calendar, Docs, Gmail, Lens and Image Search in the future.
BTW, Google Pixel 7a is here in Singapore too. Get it at Google Store NOW.