From now till 14th September, GrabTaxi and GrabCar users might get a chance to take a ride on the BMW i8 plug-in hybrid sports car and the all-electric BMW i3 cars rides. GrabTaxi Singapore is offering these rides through their first-ever GrabJoyRide campaign, thanks to Top Gear Singapore. Users simply need to select the ‘JoyRide’ fleet on the GrabTaxi app available from 5th to 10th September, or through the GrabCar Economy fleet on 11th to 14th September.
- 5 to 10 September via “JoyRide” Ride option
- 12 to 14 September via GrabCar Economy fleet option
- Anywhere within mainland Singapore and Sentosa
How to book:
- Download GrabTaxi through Google Play, App Store and Blackberry World
- Register your account for free
- Select the “JoyRide” option and put in your pick-up and destination in the respective fields
- A couple of tries to book an available BMW electric vehicle may be required as demand will be high and availability is limited
The more GrabTaxi and GrabCar rides users have completed, the higher the chances they will get to ride in BMW electric cars. Users who successfully ride in BMW electric vehicles are encouraged to take pictures of themselves with the cars, #GrabJoyride and share them on social media platforms to let us know if you would like to continue to bring you more exciting initiatives like this.
To find out more about GrabCar, please visit http://grabtaxi.com/grabcar/