Beastgrip is not for anyone. First of all, the size and shape may put people off. However, if you like to add special lenses to your smartphones or you want to have the versatility to hold different components (mic, lights and etc) while filming with your smartphone, you can check out Beastgrip.
Here are the features of Beastgrip.
- universal and adjustable, works with most phones
- provides with comfortable grip for more stable hand held shots
- simple and convenient in use, works with or without protective phone case
- fast and easy setup, mount and remove your phone in a matter of seconds
- allows to attach any conversion lenses and filters commonly used with camcorders and dslr cameras
- can be used as a surface mount in both vertical and horizontal positions
- standard cold shoe mount for mounting additional accessories such as LED light, microphone, and etc…
- five standard ¼”-20 threaded mounts allows to attach it to supportive photo/ video gear such as tripod, stabilizer, slider, and etc…
- easy access to a phone buttons and ports with most phone models
- hand crafted in the USA
I like that fact that it is adjustable, it means that it can hold different types of smartphones. Actually, this is the picture that attracted me to support this Kickstarter project.
This is something that I might be bringing to events 🙂 . Anyway, if you like the idea of Beastgrip, do support it. Here is a video of Beastgrip and its founder, Vadym Chalenko.
I do believe that as camera phones get better, more people will be using them to take pictures or videos.
PS: Many people are writing to us about their Kickstarter projects. If yours is not selected or chosen to be on TechieLobang, do not be disheartened. It means that we are really too busy to post it or there are something missing in your projects. Nevertheless, please continue to send them in. We love innovation and gadgets.
PPS: We might be selecting some of them to showcase on our Facebook page. Do check them out.