For those who love figurines, XM Studios is a familiar name. It has now opened its first-ever flagship concept store in Singapore on 23rd March 2022, bringing XM’s most extensive collection of collectible statues inspired by Disney, Warner Bros. Consumer Products, and DC, Hasbro, Godzilla, Ultraman, Sanrio, and more, all under one roof.
The XM Store is located at the 3rd level of the Kitchener Complex. It is open to the public and the nearest MRT is the Lavender MRT station.
- Address: Kitchener Complex, 809 French Rd, Singapore 200809, Level 3.
- Opening Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 11am – 8pm, Saturdays and Sundays, 10am – 8pm
Thanks to XM’s, I am able to visit the store one day before the official opening. Check out my experiences at XM Studios
Here are the things you can do love at XM’s first-ever flagship concept store, spanning 19,000sqft, and houses over 300 prized statues collectibles that are conceptualized and designed in-house.
- Specially for the launch of the XM Store, several never-before-seen statue collectibles made an appearance, including that of Spider-Man – Absolute Carnage and the highly anticipated Avengers – Maestro (Exclusive) inspired by Marvel characters and DC’s Death Metal – Batman Who Laughs.
- Within the store are themed pods with statue collectibles in various sizes inspired by well-loved universes, ranging from Marvel, DC, and Ultraman, to Godzilla and Transformers.
- The DC-themed pod houses XM’s unique Samurai line, a creative collaboration between Warner Bros. Consumer Products and XM Studios, featuring Batman Shogun, Joker Orochi, Catwoman and more.
- The Marvel-themed pods include fan favourites such as Professor X, Magneto, Wolverine and more. Fans can also expect to see characters from the Avengers such as Iron Man, Captain America, Thor and more on showcase. XM’s largest 1:4 scale statue ever produced, the War Machine, will also be displayed at the Launchpad.
- The Transformers-themed pod features XM’s latest Optimus Prime and Megatron busts that span a height of almost 1 metre.
- Events @XM
- Offers event suitable for themed product launches, team meetings and popups
- 99 Coffee and Gelato Bar
- XM’s in house specialty coffee and artisanal gelato bar uses only premium quality natural ingredients to create exceptional gelato, coffee, tea and pastries.
- Enjoy original gelato flavour combinations such as Sorrel, Creme Fraiche & Yuzu Jelly, created by an in-house dessert chef. The more adventurous can opt for the Dulcey Chocolate & Seasalt which comes with a drizzle of Whiskey.
- 99 also serves specialty coffee of competitive standard. These coffee beans are specially curated and locally roasted, and seasonal to provide different flavour profiles.
- A lifestyle space featuring uniquely curated items sourced from around the world. It will house limited edition and vintage designer items as well as a plethora of streetwear brands.
The place is big. And there are so many things to see. If you want to go through each figurine, I guess it will take hours. There is also a merchandise shop that sells some merchandise and XM products (their first product range), and also pop-up Batman X Puma products.
If you want to see a lot more of the figurines, check out my video HERE.
Head on to UNIC to check out streetwear and branded products like LV, Dior and etc. Here is the official Press Release.
Award-winning design studio XM set to open its first concept store in Singapore
The premier concept store breaks new grounds in design featuring exclusive collectibles inspired by the world’s biggest brands to elevate the pop culture experience
SINGAPORE, 10 March 2022 – Award-winning global design studio, XM, is set to unveil its first-ever flagship concept store in Singapore on 23 March 2022, bringing XM’s most extensive collection of collectible statues inspired by Disney, Warner Bros. Consumer Products and DC, Hasbro, Godzilla, Ultraman, Sanrio and more, all under one roof.
The flagship store will occupy 19,000 square feet across the third floor of Kitchener Complex and boast a premium lifestyle experience with over 300 prized statue collectibles conceptualized and designed in-house. They include designs inspired by Marvel, DC, Hasbro, Godzilla and more and will include lifestyle products, apparel and collectibles to be released in phases following the launch.
Founded in 2012, this Singapore-based design studio brings a space that serves as a platform to showcase the licensed products created by XM since inception. Going beyond the screens and pages, XM invites fans to explore the different pods complete with plentiful photo opportunities with their favourite characters from Marvel, Disney, DC, Transformers, Godzilla and more.
Step into an immersive world holding the largest and latest range from XM’s entire collection, Marvel fans can get up close with fan favourites such as Iron Man, Captain America and more. On display will also be the full collection of X-Men and Spider-Man collectibles by XM.
For DC fans, experience XM’s unique Batman Samurai line, a creative collaboration between Warner Bros. Consumer Products, DC, and XM Studios featuring Batman Samurai, Joker Orochi and more.
Fans of G1 Transformers will also be in for a treat with XM’s latest Optimus Prime and Megatron 1:3 scale bust. The latest releases from Ultraman and Godzilla will also be available.
In between the browsing and photo-taking, an in-house Gelato Coffee Bar, 99, also serves delicious flavours of artisanal gelato and specialty coffee for the perfect pick-me-up.
Address: Kitchener Complex, 809 French Rd, Singapore 200809, Level 3
Opening Hours: Mondays to Fridays 11am to 8pm, Saturdays and Sundays 10am to 8pm
Contact Number: 67972800
About XM Studios:
Founded in 2012, XM Studios is a Singapore-based global design studio specialising in the creation of hand-crafted luxury collectibles. XM Studios is recognised annually by various international industry bodies as one of the best design houses in pop culture collectibles, having scooped up numerous awards from community-led events such as the Statue Forum Awards. XM Studios was the winner of Singapore’s Emerging Enterprise Award in 2018 and was previously awarded a prestigious “Mickey” award by Disney for Product of the Year.
Current intellectual property licenses include Disney (Marvel, Star Wars, Alien/Predator, Mickey & Friends), Warner Bros. Consumer Products (DC: Batman, DC: Justice League, Looney Tunes, Wizarding World, Tom and Jerry, Scooby-Doo, The Great Gatsby), Hasbro (G1 Transformers, Magic: The Gathering, Dungeons & Dragons), Godzilla, Ultraman, Sanrio and more.
Following their recent investment from Temasek subsidiary Heliconia Capital Management, and funds raised through a tokenised offering on digital securities investment platform ADDX, the local powerhouse will continue its expansion beyond the Singapore market and transform licensed products into an all-encompassing lifestyle for fans all over the world.
For more information, please visit www.xm-studios.com.