Finding it hard to keep your goals or target? Want to keep motivated (win prizes) while doing that? Google X GoalKeepin Giveaway is a campaign just to help you.
Don’t fool yourself. Keeping goals and getting motivated to do it is not simple. In fact, I will bet that the New Year resolution(s) that you made this year is either not done yet or not even started.
Google is teaming up with Goalkeepin to make sure that you are rewarded just to complete stuff. The most challenging part, in my opinion, is starting it.
As a part of Goalkeepin’s latest collaboration with Google, it is giving away Google Nest Mini (u.p. S$79) and Google Nest Hub (u.p. S$129) to users participating in the ongoing Google X GoalKeepin challenges. It is also looking to reward its users up to S$1,000 for the successful completion of selected challenges.
What are you waiting for? Download the app (App Store and Google Play Store) and start the challenge now! Maybe you will learn a new habit after the challenge. Check out the Press Release for more information.
Be Rewarded for Every Goal Achieved with Google X GoalKeepin
- Users can walk away with a brand new Google Nest Mini, Google Nest Hub, or win up to S$1,000 in cash for successfully finishing challenges in the GoalKeepin App
- With an aim to enable individuals to seamlessly adopt a tech savvy lifestyle, Google X GoalKeepin challenges have been curated to enhance each participants life to reach their holistic goals
Singapore, 19 August 2021 — As a part of its latest collaboration with Google, GoalKeepin is giving away Google Nest Mini (u.p. S$79) and Google Nest Hub (u.p. S$129) to users participating in the ongoing Google X GoalKeepin challenges. The Singapore-based life tech is also looking to reward its users up to S$1,000 for the successful completion of selected challenges.
The Google X GoalKeepin challenges, which began in early August, strives to provide users with an opportunity to break away from their mundane routine through engaging challenges that can be accomplished within their comfort zone. With the newly introduced giveaway, users now have an added incentive to not only curate themselves a tech-driven lifestyle but also streamline their daily activities effortlessly.
A Win-Win Opportunity
Win a Google Nest Mini / Google Nest Hub
- One device-related and one app-replated challenge will be highlighted each week for the giveaway
- E.g. Achieve 100% on ‘Learn a new skill on YouTube’to stand a chance to win a Google Nest Mini
- To qualify for the giveaway, participants have to achieve 100% participation rate in the respective challenge
- Should there be more than one participant with 100% participation rate, GoalKeepin will hold a lucky draw to pick the winner
- Each challenge cycle will last 7 days (Monday to Sunday)
Up to S$1,000 rewards for grabs
- S$1,000 to be awarded among participants who achieve a 100% participation rate in the “Meet your Google Assistant” Challenge
- Challenge period: 30 August 2021 till 5 September 2021
- A new challenge will be highlighted every week so users will be able to join different activities that peaks their interest and complements their goals
- GoalKeepin will also release other challenges with lesser rewards on a weekly basis for users to participate in
With the intention of catering to each user’s needs and goals, these Google X GoalKeepin challenges would interest even the technologically unsavvy crowd. Whether it’s the formation of a new habit, picking up a new skill, or the revelation of a new tool, each challenge has been carefully curated to complement the usage of specific Google apps and devices to elevate and streamline daily living.
GoalKeepin is a life-tech mobile application designed to provide an optimum environment for users to develop good habits and achieve goals. Having recognised the pitfalls of goal setting, GoalKeepin aims to help people overcome the high failure rate of completing goals through its comprehensive reward system and easy-to-adopt structure of forming habits. It also leverages the strength of a reliable community support system as the application enables users to connect with friends and track participation and achievement rates for each challenge. For more information visit https://goalkeepin.com/.