Starting today (9 pm SG time), you can pre-order your Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 mini. They will be launched in more than 50 countries and regions on Friday, 13th November.
As you may already know, Apple release the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro first. Not sure the reason but the iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 mini are here. Check out the official details.
iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 mini available to order Friday
iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 mini will launch in more than 50 countries and regions on Friday, November 13
Cupertino, California — Starting Friday, November 6, at 9 p.m. SGT, iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 mini will be available to customers for pre-order on apple.com/sg, the Apple Store app, and through Apple Authorised Resellers and select carriers. With both models offering the most 5G bands on any smartphone,1 iPhone 12 Pro Max features the most advanced pro camera system and the largest display ever on an iPhone, while iPhone 12 mini is the smallest, thinnest, and lightest 5G smartphone in the world with an edge-to-edge display, packing the advanced technology of iPhone 12 into a delightfully compact size. iPhone 12 models also introduce MagSafe, offering wireless charging and an all-new ecosystem of accessories that easily attach to iPhone.
iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 mini will be available in stores and arriving to customers beginning Friday, November 13.
iPhone 12 Pro Max
iPhone 12 Pro Max pushes the boundaries of innovation for users who want the most out of iPhone. The Super Retina XDR display increases to an expansive 6.7 inches2 while keeping a nearly identical size to iPhone 11 Pro Max, for the largest display ever on an iPhone and the highest resolution with nearly 3.5 million pixels. iPhone 12 Pro Max has a new, sophisticated flat-edge design that features a gorgeous surgical-grade stainless steel band paired with a precision-milled matte glass back and is available in four stunning finishes — graphite, silver, gold, and pacific blue. iPhone 12 Pro Max comes with an industry-leading IP68 rating to withstand water submersion up to 6 meters for up to 30 minutes3 and features the new Ceramic Shield front cover, with a 4x increase in drop performance,4 which provides the biggest jump in durability ever on iPhone.
Featuring the best camera system ever shipped in an iPhone, the all-new iPhone 12 Pro Max boasts an Ultra Wide camera with a 120-degree field of view and a 65 mm focal length Telephoto camera that increases the total optical zoom range from 4x to 5x. The new Wide camera introduces sensor-shift OIS, a first for smartphones, for even better image stabilisation, and with a faster ƒ/1.6 aperture, 47 percent larger sensor, and bigger 1.7μm pixels, enables an 87 percent increase in low-light performance for photos and videos, the biggest gain ever for iPhone. When combined with A14 Bionic, iPhone 12 Pro Max brings to life impressive computational photography features like Night mode, Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 3, HDR video capture with Dolby Vision,5 and the all-new Apple ProRAW6 for creative control over colour, detail, and dynamic range. And a new LiDAR Scanner delivers 6x faster autofocus in low light, unlocks Night mode portraits, and brings more realistic augmented reality (AR) experiences.
iPhone 12 mini
The smallest, thinnest, and lightest 5G smartphone in the world, the 5.4-inch iPhone 12 mini7 introduces a beautiful new design packed with innovative new capabilities. Available in five stunning finishes — blue, green, black, white, and (PRODUCT)RED8 — iPhone 12 mini fits all the technology of iPhone 12 into a delightfully compact size while still delivering an impressively large and immersive edge-to-edge Super Retina XDR display. iPhone 12 mini also features the new Ceramic Shield front cover, tougher than any smartphone glass ever made, and offers industry-leading IP68 water resistance.
iPhone 12 mini features a powerful new dual-camera system with an expansive Ultra Wide camera and the new seven-element lens Wide camera with an ƒ/1.6 aperture, the fastest ever on an iPhone, for a 27 percent improvement in low-light photos and videos. A14 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone, enables meaningful new computational photography features on iPhone 12 mini, including Smart HDR 3, Night mode and Deep Fusion on all cameras, and more, while delivering great battery life. Offering the highest quality video in a smartphone, iPhone 12 mini also supports HDR video capture with Dolby Vision at 4K up to 30 fps.
More Ways to Shop
Available from Apple Store locations and Apple Store online, customers who purchase iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 mini have even more options to safely get their new products directly from Apple. Tailored purchase options offered online, by phone, or in store include chat sessions with an Apple Specialist, which start online and finish with fast, free delivery; visiting select Apple Store locations for a one-on-one session with a Specialist; and pickup options for in-store.
Pricing and Availability
- iPhone 12 Pro Max will be available in 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB models in graphite, silver, gold, and pacific blue starting at S$1,799. iPhone 12 mini will be available in 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB models in black, white, blue, green, and (PRODUCT)RED starting at S$1,149.
- Customers in Australia, China, Germany, Japan, Singapore, the UK, the US, and more than 40 other countries and regions will be able to pre-order iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 mini beginning at 9 p.m. SGT on Friday, November 6, with availability beginning Friday, November 13. Customers in Colombia and Malaysia will be able to purchase the full iPhone 12 lineup, including iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max, beginning Friday, November 13.
- iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12 Pro Max will also be available to customers in Brazil, South Korea, and more than 25 other countries and regions beginning Friday, November 20. Customers in Thailand will be able to purchase iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max beginning Friday, November 27.
- MagSafe accessories will be available from apple.com/sg, in the Apple Store app, and in stores. Leather cases with MagSafe for all iPhone 12 models will be available to order beginning Friday, November 6. Leather sleeves and MagSafe Duo Charger will be available at a later date.
- To charge all iPhone 12 models, customers can use existing USB‑A to Lightning cables and power adapters. Fast charging is available with the USB‑C to Lightning cable, which is included in the box, and works with existing USB‑C power adapters and computer ports.
- Customers are able to find the same great shopping and support services at apple.com/sg/shop, in the Apple Store app, and at Apple Store locations. Customers can get shopping help from Apple Specialists, choose financing options and get Support services and fast, free delivery or Apple Store pickup options. Customers are encouraged to check apple.com/sg/retail for more information on the health and safety measures in place, and the services available, at their local store.
- Customers can now book a one-on-one session with a Specialist at an Apple Store for personalised help selecting a new product or financing option. After a customer gets their new Apple product, an Online Personal Session allows them to schedule a free session with a Specialist to help them discover what their new device can do, from the basics to top tips on a choice of topics.
1.Data plan is required. 5G, Gigabit LTE, VoLTE, and Wi-Fi calling are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G and LTE support, customers can contact their carrier or visit apple.com/sg/iphone/cellular.
2. The display on iPhone 12 Pro Max has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 6.68 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3. iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 mini are splash-, water-, and dust-resistant, and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions and have a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance may decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
4. Claim is based on iPhone 12 Pro Ceramic Shield front cover compared with the previous-generation iPhone.
5. 4K Dolby Vision playback requires Apple TV 4K or an AirPlay-enabled TV.
6. Apple ProRAW will be available in a future iOS 14 update for iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
7. The display on iPhone 12 mini has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 5.42 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
8. A portion of the proceeds from every (PRODUCT)RED purchase goes to the Global Fund to fight AIDS. From now until December 31, 2020, those proceeds will go to the Global Fund’s COVID‑19 response.
Apple revolutionised personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, and Apple TV. Apple’s five software platforms — iOS, iPadOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS — provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music, Apple Pay, and iCloud. Apple’s more than 100,000 employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it.