The price is out for the latest Samsung Galaxy Note9. And if you act fast by pre-ordering now, you get a free upgrade to 512GB of storage with the price of a 128GB Note9. That is a saving of S$330. More details below.
For more information on the Samsung Galaxy Note9, check out this post. And if you need the full specifications, check below.
Galaxy Note9 Product Specifications:
There are many ways you can get your hand on the Samsung Galaxy Note9. You can do it via the Telcos, direct from Samsung, or via the online shopping portals.
All the information are on the Press Release. Do check them out.
The All-New, Powerful Galaxy Note9: For Those Who Expect The Best
With all-day performance, a new S Pen and intelligent camera, the Galaxy Note9 keeps up with your life
Singapore – 10 August 2018 – Samsung Electronics Singapore today announced the latest addition to its premium Note series – the Galaxy Note9. The Note series is testament to Samsung’s latest groundbreaking innovations, and the Galaxy Note9 builds on this legacy with a premium smartphone that delivers ultimate performance, and is for the first-time ever equipped with a new S Pen with connectivity and Samsung’s most intelligent camera yet.
“Over the years, mobile phones have become an essential part of consumers’ lives, and the Galaxy Note9 has been developed to meet consumers’ high expectations,” said Sarah Chua, Vice-President, IT & Mobile, Samsung Electronics Singapore. “The new member of the Note series builds on the Note legacy, combining the Note series’ most well-loved features with new and improved innovations, allowing consumers to get the best experience from work to play.”
All Day Performance Consumers rely on their smartphones for almost everything they do – all-day, everyday. They need a phone that can keep up with their lifestyles, where they do not have to look for the nearest outlet to recharge, delete content to free up storage for their next snap, wait anxiously for their video to download, or deal with any lag time when gaming. Consumers need a phone that will not let them down, and the Galaxy Note9 delivers.
- All Day Battery 1: The Galaxy Note9’s 4,000mAh battery is the largest ever on a flagship Galaxy phone, providing consumers with long-lasting battery power to use all-day – to talk, text, play games and watch movies from morning to night.
- Store More, Delete Less: The Galaxy Note9 is available in two internal storage options – 128GB or 512GB 2. With the ability to insert a microSD card, the Galaxy Note9 is 1TB-ready3, providing consumers with peace of mind knowing that there is enough storage on their device for their favourite photos, videos and apps.
- Speed and Power: The Galaxy Note9 is a super powerful smartphone with a cutting-edge 10nm processor and support for the fastest network speeds available in the market (up to 1.2 gigabits per second)4 to stream and download without slowing down. The Galaxy Note9 also comes equipped with an industry-leading, Samsung-developed Water Carbon Cooling system and on-device AI-based performance-adjusting algorithm, to deliver a powerful yet stable performance.
The Evolution of the S Pen
The S Pen is the signature feature of the Note series, where Samsung has expanded the notion of what a smartphone can do. Beginning as a tool for writing and drawing, the S Pen is now putting more power and control in their hands.
Now equipped with Bluetooth® Low-Energy (BLE) support, the new S Pen delivers an entirely new way to use the Note. With just a click, it is now possible for users to use the S Pen to take selfies and group pictures, present slides, pause and play videos, and more. Developers will also be able to integrate the S Pen’s new, advanced BLE functionalities into their apps in future 5.
The Intelligent Camera That Makes Pictures Perfect
Consumers can find it hard to take a picture that looks like one taken by professionals, but it should not be. The Galaxy Note9 builds on Samsung’s industry-leading camera technologies with new capabilities that takes the work out of taking the perfect picture.
- Scene Optimizer: The Galaxy Note9’s camera is Samsung’s smartest yet. It uses intelligence to identify elements of a photo, such as scene and subject, to automatically classify it into one of 20 categories and instantly optimize it based on the category. The result is a stunning, life-like image with bold colors and dynamic definition.
- Flaw Detection: The first shot may not always come out right. With the Galaxy Note9, the smartphone lets users know if there is something wrong with their shot, so they can take another picture without losing the moment. A notification will appear on the screen immediately if the image is blurry, if the subject in the image had blinked, if there was a smudge on the lens, or if there is backlight impacting the quality of the image.
- Premium Camera: Equipped with a unique combination of advanced intelligence features and leading premium hardware, the Galaxy Note9’s camera is one of the best on the market. It comes equipped with advanced noise reduction technology and a Dual Aperture 6 lens, which adjusts to light just like the human eye. No matter what the lighting conditions are, the Galaxy Note9’s top-tier camera delivers a crystal-clear shot.
Premium Experiences: From Work to Play
The Infinity Display 7 is the cornerstone of Samsung’s design heritage, and the Galaxy Note9 has the largest edge-to-edge display ever on a Note. The 6.4-inch 8 Super AMOLED Infinity Display provides a truly immersive multimedia experience. The Galaxy Note9’s Infinity Display is complemented by stereo speakers, which are tuned by AKG, and the ability to deliver Dolby Atmos® immersive audio for a life-like audio experience. Watching videos on mobile has never looked or sounded better than it does on the Galaxy Note9. The Galaxy Note9 was also named by YouTube as a Signature Device that is able to deliver a best-in-class YouTube experience.
The Galaxy Note9 also delivers a PC-like user experience with Samsung DeX 9. Users can work on their presentations, edit photos, and watch their favorite shows, powered entirely by their phone. Users can easily experience Samsung DeX with the easy-to-carry HDMI adapters 10. When connected to a monitor, the Galaxy Note9 can power a virtualized desktop and even serve as a fully-functional second screen. Users can take notes with the S Pen while watching a video, use the Galaxy Note9 as a trackpad to right-click, drag and drop, or open multiple windows on the monitor. It has never been easier to be more productive.
Galaxy and Beyond
The Galaxy Note9 is equipped with premium Galaxy technolgies, including fast wireless charging, IP68 water and dust resistance 11 and Samsung services such as Samsung Health and Samsung Pay. The Galaxy Note9 features Samsung’s trusted, defense-grade Knox security platform to keep important information safe, and biometric authentication options including fingerprint scanning, iris scanning and facial recognition capabilities.
The Galaxy Note9 is a portal to the full Samsung ecosystem of devices and services, opening up a world of possibilities. Users can use the Galaxy Note9 and SmartThings to control connected devices, or get more done with Bixby 12, a personalized, intelligent assistant.
Galaxy Note9: Pre-Order and Registration of Interest
Samsung will be holding a pre-order promotion in celebration of the exciting launch of the Galaxy Note9 in Singapore. All consumers who successfully purchase the Galaxy Note9 (128GB 2) during pre-order will be entitled to a free upgrade to the Galaxy Note9 (512GB 2), worth $330 13, at the point of collection or delivery (upon full payment) of their Galaxy Note9 from 22 August 2018.
Pre-Order at Telecommunications Operators
Pre-Order/ Registration of interest 14 with M1, Singtel and StarHub for the Galaxy Note9 will commence from 10 August 2018, Friday, 3pm. Consumers can visit the following URLs for more information:
- M1: www.m1.com.sg/galaxynote9
- Singtel: www.singtel.com/galaxynote9
- StarHub: www.starhub.com/galaxynote9
Pre-Order at Samsung Store Online/ Samsung Experience Stores
Consumers can also pre-order their Galaxy Note9 (without contract) via the Samsung Store online (https://note9preorder.samsung.com.sg/) or visit the following Samsung Experience Stores from 10 August 2018, Friday, 3pm:
- Central: 313@somerset #B2-24/25/26 Tel: 6836 1809, Bugis Junction #01-63/63A Tel: 6338 7911, Chinatown Point #01-48 Tel: 6222 7911, VivoCity #02-28/29 Tel: 6376 9150
- East: Bedok Mall #B1-07 Tel: 6844 9310, Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 3 #02-23 Tel: 6241 4125 (Open to transit and departing passengers only), Parkway Parade #03-30F Tel: 6440 7969, Tampines Mall #02-29 Tel: 6782 9575
- North: Causeway Point #03-12 Tel: 6891 1011, nex #04-42 Tel: 6636 7392
- West: Jurong Point #B1-09/10/11 Tel: 6791 2272, Westgate #01-01 Tel: 6369 9175
To pre-order, consumers simply have to place a $100 deposit for each device and select their choice of collection points from Samsung Experience Stores islandwide and appointment timeslots during opening hours. Alternatively, consumers can choose to make full payment and get their Galaxy Note9 delivered to their choice of POPStation or via delivery to their designated address.
Pre-order at Major Consumer Electronics & IT Stores and Lazada Singapore
Pre-order for the Galaxy Note9 will also be available online from 10 August 2018, Friday, 3pm at major consumer electronics & IT stores’ (Best Denki, Courts, Gain City, Hachi, Harvey Norman and Newstead) respective websites and Lazada Singapore. More information is available at the following URLs:
- Best Denki: https://www.bestdenki.com.sg/galaxynote9
- Courts: https://www.courts.com.sg/galaxynote9
- Gain City: https://www.gaincity.com/galaxynote9
- Hachi: https://www.hachi.tech/galaxynote9
- Harvey Norman: https://www.harveynorman.com.sg/galaxynote9
- Lazada Singapore: https://pages.lazada.sg/wow/i/sg/SGCampaign/galaxynote9
- Newstead: https://newsteadretail.com.sg/galaxynote9
Local Pricing and Availability
The Galaxy Note9 will be available from 25 August 2018, at local telecommunication operators (M1, Singtel and StarHub), major consumer electronics & IT stores, Samsung Experience Stores, Lazada Singapore, selected marketplace and at all authorised mobile retailers. The respective recommended retail prices (with GST) for the device variants are as follows:
Model, Built-in Memory 2, RRP (S$)
Galaxy Note9, 128GB, $1,398
Galaxy Note9, 512GB, $1,728
The Galaxy Note9 will be available in Ocean Blue, Metallic Copper and Midnight Black.
The following Galaxy Note9 accessories will also be available from 10 August 2018 to complement the devices:
Accessory; Colour; RRP (S$)
Wireless Charger Pad; Black, White; $78
Wireless Charger Duo; Black, White; $148
Clear View Standing Cover; Black, Blue, Brown, Violet; $78
LED View Cover; Black, Blue, Brown, Violet; $88
Protective Standing Cover; Black, Silver; $68
Leather Wallet Cover; Black, Brown, Red; $78
Silicone Cover; Black, Blue, Violet, White; $38
S Pen for Galaxy Note9; Black, Blue, Brown, Violet; $48
Samsung Trade Up: Additional $100 Trade-in Value when You Trade Up to Galaxy Note9
The Samsung Trade Up Programme 15 makes it easier for consumers to own the Galaxy Note9.
Exclusively with the launch of the new Galaxy Note9, customers who purchase the Galaxy Note9 can trade-in their old eligible device 16 from 22 August 2018 to 31 August 2018, to receive an additional $100 trade-in value 17 on top of the regular trade-in amount.
Consumers can participate in the Samsung Trade Up Programme via the following options:
- Samsung Trade Up @ Samsung Experience Stores The Samsung Trade Up Programme is now available at any Samsung Experience Stores (with the exception of Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 3), for consumers who purchase the Galaxy Note9 without a mobile contract from participating Samsung Experience Stores. Consumers’ old eligible device will be assessed on site, and they will be able to offset the total trade-in value from the purchase price of the Galaxy Note9 18.
- Samsung Trade Up via App Consumers can enjoy convenience and great trade-in values, through the Samsung Trade Up (SG) app, from the comfort of their homes, in these simple steps:
- Download the Samsung Trade Up (SG) app on their old device 19
- Do a quick assessment using the Samsung Trade Up (SG) app to valuate their old device.
- Have the old device collected at their doorstep and receive the trade-in value via bank transfer.
Consumers can visit www.samsung.com/sg/tradeup to learn more about the Samsung Trade Up Programme.
Samsung Concierge Care Pack
The Samsung Concierge Care Pack offers consumers a suite of premium value-added services such as 1-to-1 device exchange within 30 days 20 and 50% savings for a one-time out of warranty repair 20, to provide consumers peace of mind by keeping their Samsung Galaxy device in tip-top condition. The Samsung Concierge Care Pack is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase of the new device 20.
Consumers who purchased the Galaxy Note9 can purchase the Samsung Concierge Care Pack 21 at a promotional price of $48 (usual price $128) at Samsung Experience Stores or at the following authorised Samsung Customer Service Centres:
- Plaza Singapura (8 Orchard Road, #B2-23, Singapore 238839)
- Westgate (3 Gateway Drive, #02-01, Singapore 608532)
- VivoCity (1 Harbourfront Walk, #02-28/29, Singapore 098585)
Consumers can visit www.samsung.com/sg/samsungconcierge to learn more about Samsung Concierge.
Samsung x Viu Partnership
In celebration of the launch of the new Galaxy Note9 in Singapore, Samsung has collaborated with Viu to bring the best of Asian entertainment experience to their fans to watch on-the-go on their Samsung Galaxy device.
Samsung will be holding a Samsung Galaxy Exclusive Launch Party later today (10 August 2018) from 7pm to 9.30pm at Gardens by The Bay. To reward Samsung and Viu’s customers in Singapore, the exclusive party event will showcase the latest Galaxy, with fan-favourite Hallyu artistes, “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” lead actress Park Min Young and “Running Man” Sparta Kim Jong Kook making an appearance to meet-and-greet with their fans in Singapore! “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” and “Running Man” are currently among the top shows available on Viu.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung inspires the world and shapes the future with transformative ideas and technologies. The company is redefining the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, network systems, and memory, system LSI and LED solutions. For the latest news, please visit the Samsung Newsroom at http://news.samsung.com.
- Tested by Strategy Analytics from 11-24 Jul 2018 in USA and UK with pre-release version of SM-N960 (128GB), estimated based on its 2017 ‘Average User’ usage profile. Actual battery life varies by network, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, battery condition, and other factors.
- Actual user-accessible internal memory is less than specified total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features, and other built-in applications, and may vary after software updates/ upgrades.
- Based on 512GB model with 512GB microSD card, sold separately.
- Actual experienced speeds may vary by country, carrier, network, environment, product condition, content source and other relevant factors.
- Functionality available in end-2018.
- The Dual Aperture supports F1.5 mode and F2.4 mode. Dual Aperture is installed on the rear wide-camera.
- A near bezel-less, full frontal glass, edge-to-edge screen.
- Screen measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners.
- Samsung DeX requires use with external display. External display and accessories including HDMI adapter sold separately.
- Tested on Samsung’s HDMI Adapter (EE-HG950).
- Dust and Water Resistant (IP68 rating) means that the device is protected against entry of solid foreign objects, and harmful ingress of static fresh water at up to 1.5 metres, for up to 30 minutes, under certain defined test conditions. According to accredited test results; individual results may vary. Note: IP68 rating does not mean that the device is waterproof.
- Bixby service availability and features may vary by country or carrier.
- Offer is limited to pre-order only and available while stocks last. Limited to 2 pre-order sets per customer. Value of $330 is based on the difference in launch RRP between both memory variants of the Galaxy Note9.
- Terms and conditions apply. Please check respective Telecommunication Operators’ websites for details.
- Provided by Brightstar Logistics Pte Ltd as an independent third party.
- See www.samsung.com/sg/tradeup for the full list of eligible trade-in devices and their respective trade-in values. Trade-in value may vary, depending on the device condition. Samsung reserves the right to amend the list of eligible devices and their trade-in values at any time without prior notice.
- Selected trade-in models only. Terms & conditions apply, see www.samsung.com/sg/tradeup.
- In-store discount is only available at the point of purchase of Galaxy Note9 at any of the stated Samsung Experience Stores. Any request for such discount after purchase of the Galaxy Note9 has been completed, will not be entertained in-store. Consumers who wish to trade-in their old device after purchasing the Galaxy Note9 will only be able to do so via the Samsung Trade Up (SG) app.
- Available for download from Google PlayTM and Apple Store.
- Terms & conditions apply, learn more at www.samsung.com/sg/samsungconcierge.
- Valid for purchase within 14 days from date of device purchase.
- Default resolution is Full HD+ and can be changed to Quad HD+ (WQHD+) in Settings.
- Support for LAA will be regulatory dependent.
- Galileo and BeiDou coverage may be limited.
*All functionality, features, specifications and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation.
Google Play, Android, YouTube and other Google marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google LLC. Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc. All other company, product and service names mentioned herein are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of the respective owners.