It is the usual reminder that The PC Show 2018 is coming soon. If you intend to buy electronics products, do wait for the show (if you can) as you will be getting a better pricing or more free gifts.
For 4 days only (from 31st May to 3rd June 2018) at Marina Bay Sands, you can shop to your heart’s content on the electronics goodies. Currently at their 28th edition, I am sure there is something for you (if you are a geek la).
Some highlights at The PC Show 2018.
Who’s Who at the Exhibition
Leading exhibitors featured at The PC Show 2018 include:
ACE Peripherals, Acer, Aftershock PC, Alcom, Apple by Best Denki, ASUS, Canon, Case Logic, Challenger, Courts, Creative, Dell, D-Link, Epson, Fujifilm, Fuji Xerox, Gain City, GameProSG, Harvey Norman, HP, Lenovo, Logitech, M1, Marbella, Microsoft, Motorola, Navicom, Netgear, Newstead, nübox, Samsung, SanDisk, Secretlab, Singtel, The Headphones Gallery, TomTom, WD, Xiaomi, ZMC and many more…
“The PC Show” Advantage
- a track record second to none, spanning 28 years
- high brand recall among consumers
- presence of leading brand names
- exclusive offers from participating exhibitors
- exciting bargains that attract to make on-the-spot buying decisions
- attractive lucky purchaser’s draw prizes to reward spending
- trade-in programme with higher trade-in value
- new venue with wider consumer demographic
- extensive event publicity through advertising, marketing activities, promotions, public relations and social media platforms
- the best show at the best time for families and friends to have a fun-filled tech experience this June holiday