The pricing, availability and colors of the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro are out. If you are getting the Twilight color for the P20 Pro, you may have to wait a little longer. If not, you can pre-order now and get your phone from 7th April 2018.
The Huawei P20 Pro is the first phone in the world to have the Leica Triple Lens. With Master AI (a word coined by Huawei to depict the built-in intelligence of the camera system), you can take awesome pictures effortlessly. Don’t take my words for granted. Try it out yourself or check out this blog post.
The pricing of the Huawei P20 and Huawei P20 Pro are S$898 and S$1,148 respectively. Check out the Press Release for more information.
MASTER PHOTOGRAPHY POWERED BY AI – HUAWEI DEBUTS ALL-NEW P20 SERIES SMARTPHONES IN SINGAPORE
Singapore will be one of the first few countries to launch the HUAWEI P20 and HUAWEI P20 Pro
HUAWEI P20 Pro features the world’s first Leica triple camera that delivers an intelligent and unparalleled photography experience
SINGAPORE – APRIL 2, 2018 – After the successful P20 Series global launch event held at Grand Palais, France last week, Singapore Huawei Consumer Business Group is pleased to announce the much-anticipated HUAWEI P20 and HUAWEI P20 Pro will be available in Singapore for online preorder starting today. The HUAWEI P20 Series will be officially available on-shelf (in stores) from April 7, 2018. The HUAWEI P20 Pro features the world’s first Leica triple camera and the P20 Series includes unprecedented AI advances, bringing to life a new, breathtakingly intelligent camera experience. Singapore will be amongst the first few countries to launch both the HUAWEI P20 and HUAWEI P20 Pro.
“We are committed to delivering the best smartphone experience to our Singapore customers which is why they will be amongst the first few in the world to be able to purchase and experience the all-new HUAWEI P20 Series smartphones”, said Cheng Jiangfei, Managing Director, Singapore Huawei Consumer Business Group. “With its groundbreaking triple camera on the HUAWEI P20 Pro, powerful AI advances and stunning new colours, our customers will realise why our new HUAWEI P20 Series are the best smartphones that deliver an intelligent and unparalleled photography experience”.
Key features of the HUAWEI P20 Series include:
- An advanced camera system to capture more light, more details and more beauty, featuring a revolutionary Leica triple camera on the HUAWEI P20 Pro with the smartphone industry’s highest pixel count, and an all new Leica dual camera on the HUAWEI P20;
- Innovative photography features, including Master AI which is AI-driven professional photography skills and HUAWEI AIS, a powerful AI stabilization technology;
- A barely-there bezel, light-inspired design with stunning colors and finishes that reflect and refract light including an all-new dynamic gradient finish on the HUAWEI P20 and HUAWEI P20 Pro;
- Ultimate performance, featuring Kirin 970 with a dedicated NPU and EMUI 8.1 based on Android™ 8.1 for a premium and smooth user experience from the inside out.
Singapore Pricing and Availability
The HUAWEI P20 will be available in three colours – Black, Midnight Blue and Pink Gold. All three colours will be available for online preorder and on-shelf (in stores) on April 2, 2018 and April 7, 2018 respectively.
HUAWEI P20 Pro
The HUAWEI P20 Pro will be available in three colours – Black, Midnight Blue and Twilight. HUAWEI P20 Pro in Black and Midnight Blue will be available for online preorder and on-shelf (in stores) on April 2, 2018 and April 7, 2018 respectively. HUAWEI P20 Pro in Twilight will be available on-shelf (in stores) in end-April 2018.
About Huawei Consumer BG
Huawei’s products and services are available in more than 170 countries, and are used by a third of the world’s population, ranking second in the world for mobile phone shipments in 2017. 16 R&D centers have been set up in the United States, Germany, Sweden, Russia, India and China. Huawei Consumer BG is one of Huawei’s three business units and covers smartphones, PC and tablets, wearables and cloud services, etc. Huawei’s global network is built on almost 30 years of expertise in the telecom industry and is dedicated to delivering the latest technological advances to consumers around the world.
For regular updates on Huawei Consumer BG, follow us on:
- URL: http://consumer.huawei.com/sg/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuaweiMobileSG/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/huaweimobilesg
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/huaweimobilesg/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu0PPsTkcyLbpVr8HUhxCLQ
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/10617746/