Xiaomi’s largest smartphone, Mi Max, will be available in Singapore from 3rd September. It has a massive 6.44-inch display, only 7.5mm thin metal body and has a whopping 4,850mAh battery. At S$349, I think it will be a good buy.
Here are are key specifications: –
- 6.44″ large immersive display
- 4850mAh all-day battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 650
- 3GB RAM + 32GB Flash + 128GB MicroSD
- 16MP PDAF and 5MP cameras
- 7.5mm ultra-thin metal body, weighs 203g
- Fingerprint recognition
- 4G Dual-hybrid SIM (3-choose-2 hybrid SIM tray)
The Mi Max will be available at Challenger, M1, and Singtel on 3rd September. For more information about Mi Max, visit the product page.
To check the full list of where Mi Max will be stocked, click the link below