Nowadays, fitness watch is becoming very common. If you cannot decide if you like one with a heart rate monitor or can play music, TomTom has the solution for you – The TomTom Spark Cardio + Music GPS Fitness Watch. Oh yes, it comes with GPS and it is debuting at Sitex 2015 this week.
The yet-to-be-launched TomTom Spark Cardio + Music GPS Fitness Watch is debuting at Sitex 2015. If you visit Sitex, do take a look at it. In fact, you can purchase it at Sitex 2015.
Features (Information from TomTom)
The TomTom Spark Cardio + Music is the only GPS fitness watch that has both the built-in heart-rate monitor, and an integrated music player, along with multi-sport tracking and 24/7 activity tracking feature.
- 3GB Music Storage (for over 500 songs)
- Preloaded with Running Trax, a bespoke thirty minute mix of motivating, high energy, upbeat dance anthems from some of the world’s best DJs, curated by Ministry of Sound
- Automatic Sleep Tracking
- Perfect Fit & Customisable Straps
- Water Resistant up to 40m/5ATM
Pricing and Availability
Price of models available:
- TomTom Spark: $249
- TomTom Spark Music: $329
- TomTom Spark Cardio: $329
- TomTom Spark Cardio + Music: $399
Have fun at Sitex 2015.