If you are going to Comex 2015, do check out these two products from TomTom. They are the TomTom Bandit, an action camera that is new in the market and the TomTom Start50 GPS which is an affordable Navigational system.
Features of TomTom Bandit
- Video at 1080p30, 1080p60, 720p60, 720p120
- Cinematic at 2.7k30, 4k15
- Native time lapse at 4k30, 1080p30 (various capture intervals)
- Native slow motion at 1080p x2, 720p x4, WVGA x6
- Single and burst photo up to 16MP at 10/s
- 3h non-stop filming with cable-free Batt-stick
- Built-in sensors (Speed, G-force, Altitude, Rotation, Heartbeat)
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Smart and USB3.0 connectivity
- Waterproof up to 50m with additional lens cap accessory
- Multiple accessories including Go-Pro Mount Adapter
- Edit and share your movie instantly with the Bandit App (iOS & Android)
Features of TomTom Start50 GPS
- Lifetime Maps3: Always drive with the latest map of Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia. For the life of the product, drivers can download four, or more, full map updates on their device, every year.
- Screen size: 5” touch capacitive touch screen.
- Tap & Go: Drivers can tap on the map and be on their way.
- Quick Search: Find destination faster with intuitive search results. Quick Search starts finding destinations as soon as the driver starts typing.
- Advanced Lane Guidance: Clearly see which lane to take at key junctions.
- POI: Displays Points of Interest around you.
- My Places: See favourite locations on the map.
- Speed Cameras: Get fixed speed camera warnings.
TomTom Launches Bandit Action Camera
Exclusive New Products at COMEX 2015
Singapore, September 3, 2015 – TomTom, the world’s leading supplier of innovative consumer electronic products, returns to COMEX 2015 with exclusive new offers for drivers, fitness and action enthusiasts. Held at TomTom Booth 305, Level 3 at Suntec Singapore from September 3-6, 2015, visitors can find the all-new TomTom Bandit Action Camera and TomTom Start50 portable navigation product, available in limited quantities, exclusively at the show.
The new TomTom Bandit Action Camera is the first ever camera to come with a built-in media server, which makes editing and sharing videos quick and easy. Instead of spending hours downloading and sorting through footage, users can now create an exciting video and share it within moments of the action, by pairing the camera with a companion smartphone app. Action fans simply have to shake their paired smartphone for a ready-to-share edit of their video highlights.
The TomTom Bandit is also equipped with in-camera motion and GPS sensors, to automatically find and tag exciting moments based on speed, altitude, G-force, acceleration and heart rate1. It is priced at S$599.
For drivers, the latest TomTom navigation device to feature at COMEX is the new TomTom Start50 GPS, available for the first time in Singapore for RRP S$199. The 5” device features Lifetime Maps of Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand, and will be available at a special introductory price at the show.
Also available on special offers are the full range of TomTom GPS devices and TomTom GPS sport watches.
On top of the standard show discount, visitors who trade-in2 any brand of their old personal navigation devices or GPS sport watches will receive a S$50 voucher, which can be redeemed at the show for a further discount against the TomTom GO range or the TomTom GPS Sport Watch range.
At TomTom (TOM2) our mission is to make technology so easy to use, that everyone can achieve more.
We created easy to use navigation devices, helping millions of people to get where they want to be. Today, we continue to simplify the complex, making technology more accessible for everyone.
We have four customer facing business units: Consumer, Telematics, Automotive and Licensing.
We make easy to use navigation devices, sport watches and action cameras for consumers. We enable businesses with vehicles to more easily manage and improve fleet efficiency whilst increasing overall business performance with our Telematics solutions. We also offer a world leading real-time map platform that is powering innovative location based services and helping to make automated driving a reality for the automotive industry.
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4,200 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 46 countries.
1 An additional accessory is required.
2 Trade-in will be conducted at the entrance of Hall 402 and the voucher given there.
3 Users will receive four or more non-transferable map data updates per year for this product until the product’s useful life expires. Pre-installed with a map of Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia (10 countries): AU, NZ, SG, MY, ID, TH, BN, HK, MO & PH.