The mystery surrounding OnePlus announcement had been resolved. OnePlus announced the OnePlus Power Bank yesterday. At USD14.99 and with a 10,000mAh capacity, it is going head-one with Xiaomi’s businesses (power banks, that is).
Here are the basic features and specs.
- Material: Sandstone Black or Silk White
- Battery type: LiPo
- Nominal capacity: 10,000 mAh
- Input: DC 5V/2A
- Output: 2 × 5V/2A
- Charging time: Approx. 5.5h
- Dimensions: 142.8 × 72.6 × 16.2 mm
- Weight: 220g
- Safety features: Electrostatic, short-circuit, overcharging, overheating protection
Let’s take a quick comparison on Xiaomi’s 10,400mAh Power Bank.
- OnePlus Power Bank has 2 USB port output while Xiaomi has just one.
- The size of OnePlus’s model is larger (but thinner).
- The price is higher (USD 14.99 compared to Xiaomi’s SGD13.99).
- More color and capacity options for Xiaomi’s Power Bank.
Finally, the OnePlus Power Bank is still not available. Not sure the exact date that it will be available.