The mystery surrounding OnePlus announcement had been resolved. OnePlus announced the OnePlus Power Bank yesterday. At USD14.99 and with a 10,000mAh capacity, it is going head-one with Xiaomi’s businesses (power banks, that is).
Here are the basic features and specs.
- Material: Sandstone Black or Silk White
- Battery type: LiPo
- Nominal capacity: 10,000 mAh
- Input: DC 5V/2A
- Output: 2 × 5V/2A
- Charging time: Approx. 5.5h
- Dimensions: 142.8 × 72.6 × 16.2 mm
- Weight: 220g
- Safety features: Electrostatic, short-circuit, overcharging, overheating protection
Let’s take a quick comparison on Xiaomi’s 10,400mAh Power Bank.
- OnePlus Power Bank has 2 USB port output while Xiaomi has just one.
- The size of OnePlus’s model is larger (but thinner).
- The price is higher (USD 14.99 compared to Xiaomi’s SGD13.99).
- More color and capacity options for Xiaomi’s Power Bank.
Finally, the OnePlus Power Bank is still not available. Not sure the exact date that it will be available.
Click Here to Check Out OnePlus Power Bank