For those who love the Nexus smartphones and are waiting (im)patiently for the Nexus 5, here are some goodies for the weekend. Someone actually leaked the 281 page service manual to Android Police. Check out the manual at the end of this post.
First of all, you might already know that LG is the manufacturer for the Nexus 5. Next, lets look at the specs. Note that since this service manual is still in “draft”, it means that the content might change. I copied this from Android Police.
- 4.95″ 1080p display (IPS TFT for those interested)
- 32GB internal storage (other capacities not specified)
- 2GB RAM
- MSM8974 aka Snapdragon 800 at 2.3GHz
- 8MP OIS rear camera, 1.3MP front camera
- 2300mAh battery
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Proximity/Ambient Light, Pressure
- Slimport compatibility
- Micro SIM slot
- Notification light
- Wireless charging
- Bluetooth 3.0 (We assume this is an error – after all the document is still a “draft version” according to its last page)
- UMTS/GSM/CDMA/LTE compatibility
I urge you to visit their site as they have much more information and will be updating even more when they have gone through the 281 pages of goodies. If not, you can scroll below to “enjoy” the manual.
Here is the outlook of the Nexus 5.
I embedded the full Service Manual below. Check it out if you have the time.