Just a day after the launch of Samsung GALAXY Note 3, Samsung Singapore is organizing a pre-order for the handset at various Samsung Experience Store from 7th September 2013 (during the store opening hours). Read on for more information.
Samsung Experience Store
Consumers can visit the following Samsung Experience Stores from 7th September 2013 during opening hours to pre order a unit of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3 (without contract) by placing a S$50 deposit*:
- 313@ Somerset #B2-24/25/26
- AMK Hub #B1-37/38
- Bedok Point #03-21
- Bugis Junction #01-54
- Century Square #04-02A
- Causeway Point #03-12
- Chinatown Point #01-48
- Great World City #02-39
- Jurong Point #B1-09/10/11
- Marina Bay Sands #B2-61
- nex Mall #04-42
- The Paragon #B1-27/27A
- Plaza Singapura #B2-23
- Parkway Parade #02-32
- Tampines Mall #02-29
- Vivo City #02-28/29
As for the three Singapore Telcos (SingTel, StarHub, M1), they have setup the “Registration of Interest” pages that will be active from 7th September 2013, 00:00 hours.
More information will be shared on the Samsung Mobile Facebook page (www.facebook.com/
BTW, customers will receive a GALAXY Note 3 Limited Edition Accessory Pack* (worth S$146)(while stocks last) when they are collecting their Samsung GALAXY Note 3. It consists of :
- A Desktop Dock
- Extra Battery Kit
They will also enjoy S$100 off* the retail price of GALAXY Gear when they purchase the Samsung GALAXY Note 3.
*Terms and Conditions apply
For those who needed more information on the Samsung GALAXY Note 3 and GALAXY Gear, do read below.
Key Highlights of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3^
- Comes with a 5.7-inch Full HD SUPER AMOLED screen to provide users with a stunning and defined video viewing experience for watching Full HD content, distinct clarity for reading and an elegant canvas for content creation
- Designed with a new premium look and feel with its soft and textured-touch back cover and delicate stitching. It also features a serration pattern on the side of the device that evokes a connection to the timeless and enduring strengths of classic notebooks and planners
- Comes with enhanced privacy and security protection provided by Samsung KNOX to run and store security-sensitive applications and data With the new Multi Window, users can toggle seamlessly between applications without closing the window or opening a new page, allowing for enhanced productivity and collaboration across programs.
- A simple click of the S Pen button while hovering over the screen introduces users to Air Command, a palette of five powerful features that truly make tasks easier and faster. With the Air Command feature, there is no need to toggle between screens, memorize commands or look up different menus. The Air Command feature provides access to the following key functions:
- Action Memo allows users to handwrite a note, and automatically execute a function or convert that handwritten information into formatted content. Action Memo can instantly initiate a call, add to contacts, look up an address on a map, search the web, save a task to a to-do list, and more
- Scrapbook enables users to organize or track down content and information from various sources including the web, YouTube and Gallery in one place so that users can easily look back at collected content all at once. When consumers save content for future use, Scrapbook also collects source material or URLs allowing them to easily refer back to the original source
- The Screen Write feature captures the full screen image of the current page on the device and allows users to write comments or additional information onto the captured image
- S Finder allows users to expansively search for content on their device regardless of the type. By putting in keywords or filters such as date, location, and content type, users can search related documents, events, communication threads, and even the Help page – all in one place. In addition, users can also search for hand-written content in their Notes and memo applications, as well as symbols and formulas
- Pen Window allows users to use the S Pen not only for drawing sketches or writing notes, but now also for opening a small application window for a true multitasking experience. Simply by drawing a window of any size, anywhere on the screen, users can easily and quickly open another application window such as YouTube, calculator or Browser without pausing current activity on the screen
Key Highlights of GALAXY Gear
- New concept device to notify users and give them quick previews of incoming texts, emails and more coming from GALAXY Note 3, especially so with Smart Relay feature which will allow users to see the full content of incoming messages
- Serves as a wristwatch and preloaded with 10 different clock options so users can personalize their watch face
- Comes with the Memographer feature, a 1.9 Megapixel camera so users can record both photos and video to create quick, visual records of important information or events from their daily lives, while on the move
- Equipped with a built-in speaker so users can conduct hands-free calls directly from the Gear
- Users can also draft messages, create new calendar entries, set alarms, and check the weather on the GALAXY Gear with S Voice. Voice Memo lets users capture important thoughts or conversations from their wrists and save those voice recordings into texts on their Samsung GALAXY devices
^Specifications are accurate as at time of print and are subject to change without prior notice.
If you need the full specs, check out the link below.