News of Nokia next flagship model has been spreading on the Internet. Some labeled it as Project EOS, others uses the model Lumia 1020 and recently, news that the model is Lumia 909. Now, this rendering of the Lumia 1020 seems to be the real stuff.
In the previous leak, it only shows the front. Now, we can actually see the lens which is no surprise at the moment due to the many leaks. What will be interesting is what can this Nokia Lumia 1020 with the 41 Megapixel offer besides the high resolution image.
WPCentral has actually a list of features on this Lumia 1020.
- It has optical image stabilization (OIS) built in
- It takes the image in a 32MP and 5MP at the same time in 16:9
- The 5MP image is over sampled dropping 7pixels into one “super pixel”
- It shoots 38MP in 4:3
- “Nokia 909” was an early name for it but it will be “Lumia 1020” for release
- 2GB of RAM, an increase of 1GB from other high end Windows Phone 8 devices
- 32GB of internal storage, no SD
- WP8 V 8.0.10322.71
- FM radio (Amber)
- Flip to silence (Amber)
- NFC is on board
- Optional wireless charging backplate will be available
Apart from that, earlier today, someone also leaked out one of its accessories. It is a battery pack (1020mAh) casing that also functions as a grip for the smartphone.
I am looking forward to the reveal this 11th July 2013. We shall see if the future of Nokia is looking bright or not from the event.