Sony today launches the Sony Xperia L, a entry level Android smartphone to the Singapore market. The Xperia L is available at the Xperia Store, Sony Stores, Sony Centres and all telco operators in the colours Black and White at a recommended retail price of S$398 without contract.
XperiaTM L, featuring a stylish design with best in class Sony camera experience, is now available in Singapore
13th June 2013, Singapore – Sony Mobile Communications (“Sony Mobile”) has announced that the Xperia L, a smartphone featuring a class leading camera and a gorgeous 4.3” high quality screen, is now available in Singapore.
Key features for Xperia L
- 8 megapixel fast-capture camera takes sharp pictures in any light
- Enjoy all your content on the generous 4.3” FWVGA display
- One-touch functions with NFC to display content on your TV or to share music and photos between devices
- Fast performance with dual-core processor
- Battery STAMINA Mode for optimum battery life
The Xperia L is available at the Xperia Store, Sony Stores, Sony Centres and all telco operators in the colours Black and White at a recommended retail price of SG$398 without contract.
Promotion: Customers who purchase an Xperia SL or Xperia L in the month of June, will stand a chance to win a free trip to Japan. Visit https://www.facebook.com/
– Ends –
About Sony Mobile Communications
Sony Mobile Communications is a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation, a leading global innovator of audio, video, game, communications, key device and information technology products for both the consumer and professional markets. With its music, pictures, computer entertainment and online businesses, Sony is uniquely positioned to be the leading electronics and entertainment company in the world. Through its Xperia™ smartphone portfolio, Sony Mobile Communications delivers the best of Sony technology, premium content and services, and easy connectivity to Sony’s world of networked entertainment experiences. For more information: www.sonymobile.com
Key technical specifications
* This service is not available in all markets.
* Memory comprises of approximate 2 GB firmware and 5.5 GB internal storage used for music, pictures and movies, and downloaded applications and their data
** Values are according to GSM Association Battery Life Measurement Technique as performed in controlled laboratory conditions. Battery performance may vary depending on network conditions and configurations, and phone usage.