Sony today announces the availability of the Xperia SP in Singapore. It will be available from 26th April 2013 at RRP of S$598 in black or in white color. Seriously, recently, I am confused with all these smartphones with similar names and shapes. Anyway, this phone has all the needed features of a smartphone today (NFC, LTE, 1.7 GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon S4)
Sony Mobile’s Xperia SP hits Singapore shelves on April 26th
- Xperia SP offers a high quality HD experience, LTE 4G and easy connectivity with One-touch function in a beautiful cutting-edge design
Key features for Xperia SP
- Precision crafted co-moulded aluminium frame
- Super-bright 4.6” 720p HD Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA® Engine 2
- One-touch functions with NFC to display content on your TV or to share music and photos between devices
- 4G LTE for superfast entertainment and browsing
- Unique ‘transparent element’ can be personalised to change colour when notifying you of all your incoming messages and calls. Or simply set it to pulse to the beat of your music to stand out from the crowd.
- 8MP fast-capture camera with “Exmor RS for mobile”, HDR and Superior Auto for the best photos, even at night or against a strong backlight
- Battery STAMINA Mode for optimum battery life
- Available in white and black colour variations
The new Xperia SP from Sony Mobile will be available in Singapore at the Xperia Store, Sony Stores, Sony Centres and all telco operators from April 26 in the colours black and white at a recommended retail price of SG$598 without contract.
– Ends –
About Sony Mobile Communications
Sony Mobile Communications is a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation, a leading global innovator of audio, video, game, communications, key device and information technology products for both the consumer and professional markets. With its music, pictures, computer entertainment and online businesses, Sony is uniquely positioned to be the leading electronics and entertainment company in the world. Through its Xperia™ smartphone portfolio, Sony Mobile Communications delivers the best of Sony technology, premium content and services, and easy connectivity to Sony’s world of networked entertainment experiences. For more information: www.sonymobile.com