Sony Xperia ZL will be available in Singapore from 12th April 2013. It will be available in the colours black and white at a recommended retail price of S$868 without contract. BTW, you might want to know that this is a variant of their flagship model, Xperia Z.
The XperiaTMZL hits Singapore shelves on April 12th
- Full HD 5” Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 for super brightness and clarity
- Easy and fast One-touch functions to wirelessly share music, photos and videos across devices
April 11th 2013, Singapore – Sony Mobile Communications (“Sony Mobile”) today announced that the Xperia ZL, a design variant of its premium flagship smartphone, the Xperia Z, will be available in Singapore from April 12th 2013.
Experience the best of Sony in a compact 5” smartphone
- 5” 1080 x 1920p full HD Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA® Engine 2
- 13MP Fast Capture camera with Exmor RS for mobile, HDR video, Superior Auto and Noise Reduction to effortlessly capture razor sharp pictures and videos in any conditions
- 1.5 GHz asynchronous quad-core Snapdragon S4 processor with 2GB RAM
- Battery STAMINA mode improves standby time by at least 4 times
Xperia ZL will be available at the Xperia Store at Junction 8 Bishan and at M1 authorised retailers at 112 Katong (112 East Coast Road #03-14 Singapore 428802) and Chinatown Point (133 New Bridge Road #02-05 Singapore 059413) from April 12th in the colours black and white at a recommended retail price of SGD $868 without contract.
About Sony Mobile Communications
Sony Mobile Communications is a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation, a leading global innovator of audio, video, game, communications, key device and information technology products for both the consumer and professional markets. With its music, pictures, computer entertainment and online businesses, Sony is uniquely positioned to be the leading electronics and entertainment company in the world. Through its Xperia™ smartphone portfolio, Sony Mobile Communications delivers the best of Sony technology, premium content and services, and easy connectivity to Sony’s world of networked entertainment experiences. For more information: www.sonymobile.com