Shopee 11.11 Big Sale is here. Since 2016, this Shopee 11.11 event has grown and based on statistics, there are more male users, older buyers and people buying outside capital areas (in Philipines).
I know most people will be interested to know what Shopee has to offer on that day. One of them is free shipping. In fact, Shopee has already started the event, building up to the finale on 11th November. Check out the link below for more information on the 11.11 Big Sale.
Click Here to Check Out Shopee’s 11.11 Big Sale
Or you can read the Press Release for more details.
Shopee Announces the Return of 11.11 Big Sale, Its Largest 11.11 Shopping Event Ever
Users in all markets can shop from millions of brands and sellers on 11 November
SINGAPORE, 17 October 2019 – Shopee, the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, announces the return of Shopee 11.11 Big Sale, its largest-ever 11.11 shopping event. Shopee 11.11 Big Sale will kick off in all seven Shopee markets this month, joined by millions of sellers, brands, and industry partners.
Chris Feng, Chief Executive Officer at Shopee said, “We launched our first 11.11 shopping event in 2016 and localised this global phenomenon for people in our region. It has since evolved tremendously as more sellers, brands, and partners celebrate this special day with Shopee. We spent months preparing for this year’s event; from curating the very best deals with sellers and brands to optimising delivery processes with logistics partners in every market. We want all users to enjoy an unparalleled shopping experience this Shopee 11.11 Big Sale.”
Shopee drives the tremendous growth of 11.11 and e-commerce in the region
Shopee is powering the massive growth of the 11.11 shopping phenomenon in the region. Shopee recorded 11 million orders on 11 November in 2018 last year, representing a 24 times increase compared to its first 11.11 shopping event in 2016. This reinforces Shopee as a key driver for e-commerce in Southeast Asia, as the industry is set to exceed US$153 billion by 2025, 30 times of its value in 20151.
As Shopee successfully localises the 11.11 shopping phenomenon for Southeast Asia and Taiwan, 11 November is becoming a major day of shopping for people from all walks of life. In particular, Shopee has observed that 3 key groups are shopping more on 11 November:
- Male users: From 2016 to 2018, male shopping activity on Shopee on 11 November has grown twice as fast as female users. Shopee’s massive product assortment is driving this trend as men enjoy greater convenience to shop for all their needs. For instance, smartwatches, power banks, shirts, and bags were among the hottest items for men on 11 November last year.
- People outside capital areas: Shopee users beyond capital cities are shopping more actively on 11 November, for instance, in Visayas (Philippines), Nonthaburi (Thailand), and Banten (Indonesia). This reaffirms the success of Shopee’s mobile-first approach, as mobile-savvy people in smaller cities and rural areas enjoy greater access to e-commerce.
- Older buyers: Finally, Shopee observed that orders from users aged 50 and above have increased by 30 times on 11 November from 2016 to 2018. This shows that online shopping is becoming simpler and more intuitive for more mature buyers, especially on Shopee.
Highlights of Shopee 11.11 Big Sale 2019
Shopee 11.11 Big Sale this year will be Shopee’s largest 11.11 shopping event ever. It will kick off in all seven markets this month and run till its grand finale on 11 November. Users in all markets can enjoy free shipping2 daily across the entire duration of 11.11 Big Sale while they shop from millions of sellers and brands on Shopee.
“Shopee has ignited the year-end shopping season after our record 9.9 Super Shopping Day and most recently, a successful 10.10 shopping event. 11 November marks the peak of this exciting period and we invite everyone to join us at Shopee 11.11 Big Sale,” closed Feng.
Shop from Shopee’s 11.11 Big Sale here.
Download the Shopee app for free via the App Store or Google Play.
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and logistical support. Shopee aims to continually enhance its platform and become the region’s e-commerce destination of choice.
Shopee has a wide selection of product categories ranging from consumer electronics to home & living, health & beauty, baby & toys, fashion and fitness equipment.
Shopee, a Sea company, was first launched in Singapore in 2015, and has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines. Sea is a leader in digital entertainment, e-commerce and digital financial services across Southeast Asia. Sea’s mission is to better the lives of consumers and small businesses with technology, and is listed on the NYSE under the symbol SE.
- Google & Temasek / Bain, e-Conomy SEA 2019
- Terms and conditions apply.