If you are a task freak and on Windows Phone, here is a very neat to-do app. It is called Clearer and actually, IMO, a clone to the Clear app on iOS. And if you have read my post, there is another similar app call Zero.
What sets this app apart from the Clear app on iOS is that it can be synced with your Google Task. However, I could not get it to sync. There is always an error. I hope that it can be resolved soon. BTW, you can change the background color or even add your own picture.
Here is the change log of this app: –
– Google Tasks 2-way sync (note: the default GTasks list is not sync-ed) (NEW)
– Share list with your friends through messaging (NEW)
– Updated app icon to show bigger outstanding tasks (NEW)
– Text auto correct
– Auto save when app is minimized
– Use photo as background
– Change task colours
– Even better animations
– Live tile support (show total and breakdown of items)
– Pull down to add new item
– Pinch out to add new item
– Swipe left and right to delete/complete item
– Pinch in to minimize items
– Tap and hold to reorder items
The trial version is fully functional except you are allowed to save only 1 list. Get the full version to save unlimited lists! Google tasks sync is not included in trial.
Overall, the app is very fast and smooth. I think this is one of the better app on Windows Phone.