Someone in Germany tipped off Engadget on the latest HTC HD7. Rumors had been speculating for weeks. Now, we have the video of it in action and specs.
As you can see above, it was compared with Samsung Galaxy S. The HTC HD7 has a 4.3-inch screen and 5 MegaPixel camera. It has also sometime called Dolby Mobile Sound as sound in the picture below.
And the thickness of HTC HD7 (left) is quite comparable with Galaxy S
And I took Engadget picture and did a little adjustment to get the specs in the readable form.
- Processor: 1GHz
- ROM/RAM: 8GB Internal + 512 Mb ROM and 576 Mb RAM
- Size: 122 mm x 68 mm x 11.2 mm
- Display: 10.9 cm (4.3-inch) WVGA TFT Capacitive Touch Screen
- Camera: 5 MegaPixel autofocus with LED Flash. Video in HD Quality
- Battery: 1300 mAh Lithium Ion
Here is the video