Battizer is a revolutionary product that could charge AA and AAA zinc carbon, alkaline, NiMh and NiCD batteries. This, if I am not wrong, a Singapore product. And I love the way the company is helping the environment by collecting used Alkaline batteries and recharging them.
Currently, the Battizer is available online with free shipping for S$97. Or you can go to this place to buy it.
Bliss Computer Trading Pte Ltd
1, Rochor Canal Road
#04-02D Sim Lim Square
Here is a comparison on Battizer and other charger.
Here are the features of the Battizer.
What’s included in the box
- Battizer Alkaline Battery Charger
- AC power cable Type C plug (Europlug)
- 4 pieces of AA size Battizer Super Alkaline Battery
- User manual CD
- Charges AA and AAA zinc carbon, zinc chloride (Heavy Duty), alkaline, NiMh and NiCD batteries.
- Built-in technologically advanced microprocessor chip – monitors and controls the battery charging process.
- LED indicators monitor charging status – blinking green for charging & steady green for full charge*.
- Does not heat up nor overcharge batteries.
- Charges efficiently – 1 hour for alkaline batteries, 15 minutes for zinc carbon batteries.
- Charges effectively – capacity of recharged batteries normally exceed original manufacturer’s capacity.
- Zinc carbon batteries may be charged up to 5 times or more.
- Alkaline batteries may be charged up to 10 times or more.
*LED indicators do not monitor NiMH and NiCD batteries. NiMH and NiCD batteries are fully charged after one hour.
Easy to use:
- Handy and compact design for easy storage
- Plugs into household outlets
- Universal voltage: 100-240V
- Do not charge leaking batteries. Chemicals from leaking batteries will damage the charger.
- To achieve highest charging capacity, recharge drained batteries immediately.
- Do not recharge discharged batteries that have been stored for a long time.
- Recommended for use with Battizer Super Alkaline Battery.
- Dispose of spent batteries responsibly.