Congrats to Matthew Liu for winning Skyscanner’s “Anywhere and Everywhere” campaign, beating over hundreds of other participants. He will start his trip from..
Viber is now on BlackBerry Smartphones. By now, I believe it will be available in the app store. Go check it out. According to the Press Release, Indonesia has..
BlackBerry is rolling out BlackBerry OS 10.2 this week. For those who is holding on to the older OS, do check out the new software as it includes hundreds of..
In just 24 hours, the BBM app has been downloaded over 10 million times on Android and iPhone combined. This is quite a feat for BlackBerry. Although BlackBerry..
Finally, BBM is ready for download for both iOS and Android devices. BlackBerry has pushed back the launch for iPhone and Android for almost a month. It was..
- Sony introduces Walkman NWZ-ZX1 in Singapore January 19, 2014
- How to download your Facebook Lookback (video) February 5, 2014
- Samsung GALAXY Note 3 in Blush Pink and S4 in LTE+ available from 4th Jan January 3, 2014
- StarHub responded after MyRepublic’s launch of 1 Gbps broadband January 17, 2014
- TechieLobang thanks readers with promo codes for Omigo, vPost December 8, 2013
- Take part in CapitaLand, NGC “Building People” Photography Competition April 19, 2014
- New Sony NWZ-B180F Walkman is a thumbdrive and music player April 19, 2014
- The amazing 14 years of her life in 4 minutes (video) April 18, 2014
- Sony introduces bright and colorful portable charger CP-V3A April 18, 2014
- Download Rio 2 Animated Stickers on WeChat for Free April 17, 2014
- Guest Blogger: Roberto Valdez “2014 World Cup Campaigns”: […] SONY – “We Are One” Campaign [R...
- Cheatsheet of startup acquisitions in Southeast Asia – China Digital Review: […] Zest InteractiveThailand’s leading...
- joeteh: Haha.. Ya.. luckily Peter does not mind the selfie...
- Keep Your PlayStation 4 Pristine With Durable Skins | nR Gadget: […] Sources: James Careless: (2013) http://t...
- Clinton Jeff: Haha that was fun! I'm glad we all made it into t...