Congrats to Matthew Liu for winning Skyscanner’s “Anywhere and Everywhere” campaign, beating over hundreds of other participants. He will start his trip from..
Viber is now on BlackBerry Smartphones. By now, I believe it will be available in the app store. Go check it out. According to the Press Release, Indonesia has..
BlackBerry is rolling out BlackBerry OS 10.2 this week. For those who is holding on to the older OS, do check out the new software as it includes hundreds of..
In just 24 hours, the BBM app has been downloaded over 10 million times on Android and iPhone combined. This is quite a feat for BlackBerry. Although BlackBerry..
Finally, BBM is ready for download for both iOS and Android devices. BlackBerry has pushed back the launch for iPhone and Android for almost a month. It was..
- Sony introduces Walkman NWZ-ZX1 in Singapore January 19, 2014
- How to download your Facebook Lookback (video) February 5, 2014
- Samsung GALAXY Note 3 in Blush Pink and S4 in LTE+ available from 4th Jan January 3, 2014
- TechieLobang thanks readers with promo codes for Omigo, vPost December 8, 2013
- How to use any router for StarHub Fibre Broadband with Direct ONT January 23, 2014
- How to dine with Rio Ferdinand and Sergio Agüero in Singapore April 24, 2014
- 6 days left to download WeChat Marvel Super Heroes animated sticker April 24, 2014
- StarHub to extend promotion of 4G VAS, what really happened? April 24, 2014
- M1 partners GrabTaxi, why didn’t taxi companies think of it? April 23, 2014
- Please help Shokunin find Facebook Co-Founder Eduardo Saverin (video) April 22, 2014
- Cammille: .. quite impressive if they are truly singaporean ...
- FacePalm: Wa lao, just copy taxi app from places like Shangh...
- Guest Blogger: Roberto Valdez “2014 World Cup Campaigns”: […] SONY – “We Are One” Campaign [R...
- Cheatsheet of startup acquisitions in Southeast Asia – China Digital Review: […] Zest InteractiveThailand’s leading...
- joeteh: Haha.. Ya.. luckily Peter does not mind the selfie...