Samsung is having a promotion for its latest 2021 TV line-up. If you are looking for a TV with the latest technology, don’t miss this offer.
Samsung’s latest 2021 TV line-up including the new collection of Neo QLED TVs. Do check them out. And if you are into projector, specifically HDR10+ certified triple laser projector with 4K resolution, check out the Samsung’s The Premiere. Here is the Pricing List.
The new line-up is now available in Singapore on Samsung Online Store and major consumer electronics & IT stores.
From 1 April to 14 April, Samsung will be running exclusive promotions for its new line-up:
- Consumers can enjoy up to $800 in additional savings when they trade-in an old TV to a new TV from the Samsung Neo QLED range. Those who purchase a Neo QLED 8K TV will also receive a Q-series soundbar.
- Receive up to $200 shopping voucher with every purchase of a brand-new Samsung QLED TV.
- For every purchase of TV from The Frame series, consumers can receive:
- S61A lifestyle Soundbar with a set of The Frame bezel for 55”, 65” and 75” models.
- $50 shopping voucher with a set of The Frame bezel for 43” and 50” models.
- A complimentary 100” motorised projector screen (worth $1,198) with every purchase of The Premiere.
 Terms and conditions apply.
 Applicable to 2014 and newer Smart TV series, with Netflix and YouTube app included within TV operating system. TV brands eligible for trade-in include: LG, Panasonic, Philips, Samsung, Sharp and Sony. Trade in value for TV varies. Terms and conditions apply.