Are you ready for more online shopping and big sales? After 11.11, we have Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Now, it is time to gear up for the last major online shopping event of the year – the Shopee 12.12 Birthday Sale
I guess Shopee is too overly excited. Check out their headers in the Press Release – “Beauty products for men, electronics for women; you can buy everything on Shopee!“
But then, it makes sense because based on their statistics, men are looking for more beauty products and ladies are checking out the electronics. Interesting!
If you cannot wait, open your Shopee app and start shopping now. Or you can head down to their official website for more details.
Or you can read the Press Release for more details.
Shopee celebrates its Shopee 12.12 Birthday Sale with non-stop deals, sales and promotions galore
Beauty products for men, electronics for women; you can buy everything on Shopee!
SINGAPORE, 27 NOVEMBER 2019 — As the year-end shopping festival draws to a close, Shopee, the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, celebrates its fourth birthday with the launch of the Shopee 12.12 Birthday Sale. For this grand finale, Shopee is going all out to bring users unbeatable promotions, upsized Flash Deals, new in-app games, and more.
The Shopee 12.12 Birthday Sale: two weeks of non-stop deals
From 29 November to 12 December, users can enjoy two weeks of super promotions and entertainment, as well as free shipping and 10% cashback with no minimum spend. Key highlights include:
- Unbeatable prices on some of our most in-demand products such as the Etude House Eyebrow Pencil and HP Sprocket Studio Photo Printer.
- Interestingly, Shopee’s data showed that male shoppers are increasingly searching for beauty and personal care products such as eyebrow pencils, while women are searching for electronics such as photo printers!
- The return of the popular themed days such as the 12.12 Tech Day on 1 December and 12.12 Health & Beauty Day on 8 December.
- On 12 December, shoppers can enjoy storewide discounts of up to 90% off leading brands, upsized Flash Deals, and more.
Celebrate Shopee’s Birthday with a host of party games
Shopee will be bringing back iconic games such as Shopee Catch and Shopee Shake, along with new in-app games, to offer users an even more engaging and social shopping experience.
- Users can play Shopee Catch and Shopee Shake twice daily, and stand a chance to win up to 400,000 Shopee Coins and attractive prizes worth more than $1,000.
- Users can play Shopee Throw up to five times daily and win up to 110,000 Shopee Coins and vouchers.
- Flip & Match is a new memory game where users match cards within 90 seconds to win Shopee Coins.
Leading brands crash the party with irresistible deals
Leading brands on Shopee Mall will join the Shopee 12.12 Birthday Sale to offer users tons of deals, including:
- Over 100 brand boxes with popular items from top brands, including Logitech, L’Oréal, SK Jewellery, and more, at up to 80% off.
- 2-Hour Brands Flash Sale on 12 December with upsized storewide discounts of up to 90% off brands like JBL, Razer, Philips, and Fossil.
Key partners bring users more reasons to shop and give back this 12.12
Shopee has also teamed up with key partners to provide users with exclusive privileges and allow users to donate to causes they support during the Shopee 12.12 Birthday Sale.
- Join the giving movement with #ShopeeGivesBack: Users can donate Shopee Coins to the Children’s Wishing Well, Food from the Heart, and Habitat for Humanity. With every Shopee Coin donated, Shopee will match the amount donated to the respective charity. Shopee is also collaborating with sellers to make food donations to Food from the Heart.
- Win attractive prizes with Standard Chartered: From 29 November to 3 December, users can play a Standard Chartered adaptation of Shopee Slice to win attractive prizes such as a 2D1N staycation, Bose SoundLink Revolve Plus Bluetooth Speaker, and more.
- More discounts with exclusive bank partners:
- On 29 November and 2 December, Shopee users can enjoy up to $20 off with a minimum spend of $120 when they check out on Shopee with a DBS/POSB Credit Card, OCBC Credit or Debit Card, Standard Chartered Credit Card, or a UOB Credit/Debit Card.
- On 12 December, Shopee users can enjoy $12 off with a minimum spend of $80 when they check out on Shopee with a DBS/POSB Credit Card, Standard Chartered Credit Card, UOB Credit/Debit Card, or Dash Visa Virtual Account.
Tiger Wang, Head of Marketing, Shopee Singapore, said, “Shopee has achieved incredible success over the past year, cementing its position as the leading e-commerce platform in the region. We have done this by providing our users with a highly-localised, mobile-first, and social shopping experience. We would like to thank our shoppers, sellers, brands, and partners for their unwavering support, and share our success with them. As 2019 comes to a close, we invite all our users to end the year on a high note, and join us in celebrating yet another key milestone in our Shopee journey.”
Find out more about the Shopee 12.12 Birthday Sale here: https://shopee.sg/12-12.
Download the Shopee app for free via the App Store or Google Play.
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure, and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and logistical support. Shopee aims to continually enhance its platform and become the region’s e-commerce destination of choice.
Shopee has a wide selection of product categories ranging from consumer electronics to home & living, health & beauty, baby & toys, fashion, and fitness equipment.
Shopee, a Sea company, was first launched in Singapore in 2015, and has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam, and the Philippines. Sea is a leader in digital entertainment, e-commerce, and digital financial services across Southeast Asia. Sea’s mission is to better the lives of consumers and small businesses with technology, and is listed on the NYSE under the symbol SE.