Congratulations to Lenovo on the opening of their new Flagship Store at Funan. At the same time, Lenovo also launches 4 gaming laptops – the Lenovo Legion Y740, Legion Y540, Legion Y7000 SE, and IdeaPad L340 Gaming
The Lenovo Experience Store (LES) is very big at a 4,500 square feet. It is designed with customers in mind. If you happen to be at Funan, do check it out.
More information in the Press Release below.
Lenovo Continues Growth Trajectory with Opening of Flagship Store at Funan and Launch of Four Upgraded Gaming Laptops
- Lenovo officially opened its 4,500 square feet flagship store at Funan Mall today, offering an online-to-offline experience with immersive product showcases, integrated customer services and dedicated event spaces
- Concurrently, it launched four refreshed high-performance gaming laptops – the Lenovo Legion Y740, Legion Y540, Legion Y7000 SE and IdeaPad™ L340 Gaming
- This is part of Lenovo’s continued commitment to its Intelligent Transformation strategy relating to its innovative premium devices, services and experiences
SINGAPORE, 18 July 2019 – Lenovo, which recently announced record fiscal year results with revenue reaching all time high of US$51 billion, commemorated the official opening of its flagship store at the newly revamped Funan Mall with a media event held earlier today.
As part of the launch, Lenovo also unveiled four new levelled-up gaming laptops — the Lenovo Legion Y740, Legion Y50, Legion Y7000 SE and IdeaPad™ L340 Gaming — with the latest 9th Gen Intel Core high-performance mobile processors and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 and 1660 Ti GPUs. These announcements are part of Lenovo’s continued commitment to driving Intelligent Transformation with its innovative premium devices, services and experiences that empower consumers with the technology of tomorrow.
About Lenovo Experience Store (LES)
The Lenovo Experience Store (LES) is a 4,500 square feet concept space designed with its customers in mind. Offering a unique online-to-offline retail experience, the store aims to address customers’ increasing needs for comfort and personalised service. Additionally, Lenovo aims to engage the community through brand-led experiences, with dedicated areas within the store where talks, workshops, pop up events and even gaming tournaments can be hosted.
- Immersive and highly visual product showcase areas dedicated to each of Lenovo’s sub-brands – including YOGA, Legion and ThinkPad, ThinkVision, ThinkStation, smart devices, tablets, accessories – will allow customers to see and try out a wide range of Lenovo’s core PCs.
- Emphasising the support for the e-sport scene, customers can also unleash the gamer in them and interact with the Legion devices at the dedicated gaming zone – complete with a gaming chair, keyboard and headset for that all-rounded immersive experience.
- Leveraging solutions to track footfall analytics and optimatisation, the data captured will be able to map areas that are frequented by customers and calculate the average amount of time spent at each. This can help in planning the positioning of store employees to provide assistance.
- Through in-store cameras and product webcams that capture facial expressions, this will help in understanding customer preferences and their reactions to the various products. An analysis of this data can also showcase demographic trends among customers and assist stores to push targeted content that is relevant.
- Self-service kiosks will be available in store to drive automation and free up employees to provide personalised services, where required. Products are also tagged with radio-frequency identification (RFID), supplying store employees with inventory information right at their fingertips through their hand-held tablets.
About Lenovo Legion Y740, Legion Y540 Legion Y7000 SE and IdeaPad™ L340 Gaming
First unveiled at CES®, the upgraded Lenovo Legion Y740, Y540, Y7000 SE and IdeaPad L340 Gaming laptops are more than powerful enough to handle today’s most graphically intensive titles.
Supercharged with new graphics and processor options, using a desktop PC for amped-performance is now just player’s choice – not a requirement. Lenovo laptops offer modern gamers the tri-fold experience of unparalleled mobility with sleek sophistication on the outside and savage performance and fast screen refresh rates on the inside.
The Lenovo Legion Y740 comes refreshed with up to the latest 9th Gen Intel® Core i9 mobile processor and Windows 10 Home. Supporting
Dolby Vision® and a brighter screen at up to 500 nits, the Lenovo Legion Y740 brings entertainment to life. Match its new ultra-vivid picture quality with the best of audio with Dolby Atmos® Speaker System with Dolby® Sound Radar for sound quality that places the gamer inside the action, even on-the-go.
At 24mm thin and 2.3kg light, this sleek and portable laptop offers epic gaming performance with its 9th Gen Intel® Core, 4.5GHz Turbo, 6 cores and 12 threads. The anti-glare screen, Dolby Atmos® audio and fast-response keyboard brings the gaming experience to life. It is also thermally optimized to run cooler and quieter with a full-sized white backlit keyboard, priming it for those who demand gaming wherever life takes them.
Legion Y7000 SE
With crimson red “Y” lighting and full-sized red backlit keyboard, the Lenovo Legion Y7000 SE’s look is seriously bold to complement the latest generation graphics, memory and storage. With its thin bezels, the Lenovo Legion Y7000 SE packs more than two million pixels into a near-edgeless Full HD display. Combined with up to 144 Hz refresh rate, 300 nits of brightness, and an IPS anti-glare screen, this laptop brings games to life.
IdeaPad L340 Gaming
With cool blue lighting and elegant design, the Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Gaming is an ideal mainstream laptop for the modern multi-tasker and undercover gamer. Game in ‘Quick’ mode or work in ‘Quiet’ mode, it’s the player’s call with a simple function setting that can shift modes, instantly. Jaw-dropping Dolby Audio™ is hardwired into the laptop to take portable gaming into another dimension.
‘The opening of our new flagship store, together with the launch of the four new devices, embodies our Intelligent Transformation strategy to bring a new experience to our customers in Singapore. We hope this Lenovo Experience Store will be a platform, where we can continue to build meaningful relationships with our customers and provide them with new and engaging ways to experience our brand,’ says Eddie Ang, General Manager, Lenovo Singapore.
The Lenovo Experience Store is located at Funan Mall, #03-19/20, and the new Lenovo gaming devices will be available from today at authorised resellers. For more information, please visit https://www.lenovo.com/sg.
Pricing and Availability
- Product, Price (SGD)
- Legion Y740, From $3,599
- Legion Y540 (Lenovo.com online exclusive model), From $1,525
- Legion Y7000 SE, From $2,199
- L340 Gaming, From $1,449
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a US$50 billion Fortune Global 500 company, with 57,000 employees and operating in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society. By designing, engineering and building the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices and infrastructure, we are also leading an Intelligent Transformation – to create better experiences and opportunities for millions of customers around the world. To find out more visit https://www.lenovo.com, follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Weibo and read about the latest news via our StoryHub. Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.