Who doesn’t love Mickey Mouse? If you go to Orchard Road recently, I am sure you will spot a few with this year’s Christmas Lightings. If you are a fan of Mickey Mouse, check out the Mickey Mouse’s edition of Beats by Dre’s Solo3 Wireless Headphones.
The Beats by Dre’s Mickey Mouse edition of the Solo3 Wireless Headphones is retailing at S$449. You can get it at Takashimaya and SprintCass stores at Changi Airport
Beats by Dre Partners with Mickey Mouse to Launch Iconic Mouse’s Edition of Solo3 Wireless Headphones!
- Special edition Mickey Mouse Solo3Wireless headphones to celebrate its 90thAnniversary!
Mickey Mouse Solo3Wireless Highlights:-
- The cool-grey, on-ear wireless headphone features an all-over design resurrecting Mickey Mouse’s iconic pose worn by music legends throughout the eras.
- Whether you’re playing your favourite Disney soundtrack or heading to one of Disney’s parks, music lovers on-the-go will appreciate Fast Fuel that provides 3 hours of playback after just 5 minutes of charging.
- Keep the magic going with award-winning sound with up to an incredible 40 hours of battery life.
- The Apple W1 chip provides an easy one-step Bluetooth connection and the added ability to toggle seamlessly between iCloud-registered devices.
- The special-edition headphones also come with a unique, custom felt case inspired by the materials from Mickey Mouse ear hats plus a collectable 90th Anniversary pin.
About Beats Solo3 Headphones
With up to 40 hours of battery life, Beats Solo3Wireless are your perfect everyday headphones. With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 3 hours of playback. Enjoy award-winning Beats sound with Class 1 Bluetooth® wireless listening freedom. The on-ear, cushioned ear cups are adjustable so you can customise your fit for all-day comfort.About Beats
Beats by Dr.Dre (Beats) is a leading audio brand founded in 2006 byDr. Dre and Jimmy Lovine. Through its family of premium consumer headphones, earphones and speakers, Beats has introduced an entirely new generation to the possibilities of premium sound entertainment. The brand’s continued success helps bring the energy, emotion and excitement of playback in the recording studio back to the listening experience for music lovers worldwide. Beats was acquired by Apple Inc. in July 2014.