If you are looking for a different color for the Samsung Galaxy S9+, check out this one in Burgundy Red. Honestly speaking, this is just another marketing tactic to sell more phones. However, I do think that the Burgundy Red looks nice.
It comes in 128GB configuration and is available now at S$1,398 at all local telecommunication operators, major consumer electronics stores, Samsung Experience Stores and Lazada Singapore.
Below is the Press Release with information on the red accessories which goes well with this Burgundy Red Samsung Galaxy S9+.
Samsung Introduces the Latest Luxurious Colour Edition of the Galaxy S9+ in Singapore – the Galaxy S9+ in Burgundy Red
Singapore – 21 June 2018 – Samsung Electronics Singapore today announced the availability of the latest newcomer to the Galaxy S9+ family’s colour offerings – the Galaxy S9+ in Burgundy Red. Launched in Singapore earlier this year, the Galaxy S9+ is also available in Midnight Black, Coral Blue, and Lilac Purple.
“We are excited to bring the new Burgundy Red edition of the Galaxy S9+ to consumers, providing them with more choice. The new colour offering is an extension of Samsung’s design heritage, in bringing through vibrant style and contemporary design for users, on top of the latest technology.” said Sarah Chua, Vice President, IT & Mobile, Samsung Electronics Singapore.
The new Burgundy Red edition features a deep red colour hue coated in restrained gloss, combining a sophisticated colour and luxurious feel to the design. With its contemporary finish, the new colour option is perfect for consumers looking to express their style and personality through their technology.
The Galaxy S9 and S9+ are the smartphones that reimagine the way people communicate, share and experience the world. Key features include:
- Low Light Camera: Good lighting is the secret to any great photo. Similar to the way the iris of a human eye expands and contracts, Samsung’s Dual Aperture 1 (f1.5 / f2.4) automatically lets in more light when it’s dark and less light when it’s too bright, taking photos that are crisp and clear.
- Super Slow-mo: Make everyday moments epic with dynamic, slow-motion video that captures 960 frames per second 2. The Galaxy S9 and S9+ also offer automatic Motion Detection, an intelligent feature that detects movement in the frame and automatically begins to record – all users have to do is set up the shot.
- AR Emoji: The AR Emoji is able to map out more than 100 facial features to create a 3D model that reflects and imitates expressions, like winks and nods, for true personalisation. Users can create unique emojis that looks, sounds and acts like them.
Local Pricing and Availability
The Galaxy S9+ in Burgundy Red will be available from 23 June 2018, with a built-in memory of 128GB 3. It will be available at a recommended retail price of S$1,398, at all local telecommunication operators, major consumer electronics stores, Samsung Experience Stores and Lazada Singapore.
Exclusive Red Online Preview Sale
Samsung will be holding an online preview sale for the Galaxy S9+ in Burgundy Red. The first 99 consumers can get to enjoy 29% off the RRP on the Galaxy S9+ in Burgundy Red (128GB) by applying an exclusive promotion code and making their purchase on http://s9red.samsung.com.sg between 9pm, 22 June 2018 to 9am, 23 June 2018 4! Consumers can look out for the online promotion code issued on the Samsung Singapore Facebook page by 21 June 2018.
Consumers who successfully ordered their Galaxy S9+ in Burgundy Red on http://s9red.samsung.com.sg will receive a complimentary 100ml Marc Jacobs Decadence Rouge Noir fragrance (worth $190) with their purchase, and also be entitled to enjoy a 29% discount off the RRP on a selected Samsung accessory or wearable in Red 5.
Accessory/Wearable, Colour, RRP (S$)
- Galaxy S9+ Hyperknit Cover, Red, $48
- Galaxy S9+ Alcantara Cover, Red, $68
- Samsung Level Box Slim, Red, $148
- Samsung Advanced ANC Earphones, Red, $198
- Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro, Red, $268
Introductory Launch Offer
From 23 June 2018, consumers purchasing the Galaxy S9+ (128GB) or (256GB) on selected mobile plans at the following telecommunication operators will be entitled to a complimentary gift6 valued from $268.
- M1: Complimentary Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro to track all your health and daily activities
- Singtel: Complimentary Samsung Gear 360 to capture precious memories in 360
- StarHub: Complimentary Samsung Gear IconX so you can move to your favourite tunes freely and wirelessly
For more information about the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+, visit www.samsung.com/sg/galaxys9.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung inspires the world and shapes the future with transformative ideas and technologies. The company is redefining the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, network systems, and memory, system LSI and LED solutions. For the latest news, please visit the Samsung Newsroom at http://news.samsung.com.
*All functionality, features, specifications and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice.
- Only available on the rear camera of Galaxy S9 and rear wide camera of Galaxy S9+.
- Super Slow-mo only supports HD resolution. Limited to 20 shots per video with approximately 0.2 seconds of recording and 6 seconds of playback for each shot.
- Actual user-accessible internal memory is less than specified total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features, and other built-in applications, and may vary after software updates/ upgrades.
- Limited to 99 customers only, and 1 unit per customer.
- Successful customers will receive a promotion voucher, which entitles the holder to purchase 1 unit of selected Samsung Accessory or Wearable in Red at Samsung Experience Store, VivoCity at 29% off the RRP, while stocks last. Voucher terms and conditions apply.
- Complimentary gifts are available on a first-come first-serve basis, while stocks last, and are not exchangeable for cash or other items. Available for end-consumers only; not valid for trade, corporate or bulk purchase. Please check in-store for more details.