Wow! I am impressed with Nintendo Labo. It really brings gameplay to the next level. By clever use of cardboard kits, your Nintendo Switch can be integrated to become a robot, a piano, fishing pole and etc.
Looking at the trailer, I do see a lot of creativity in the Nintendo Labo cardboard kits. Of course, you must first own a Nintendo Switch in order to use them. Check out the trailer now.
The Nintendo Labo kits (The Variety Kit (USD69.99)and the Robot Kit (USD79.99)) will be available from 20th April 2018 in North America, Australia, and New Zealand, and 27th April in Europe (info from IGN). No information about Asia or Singapore.
Nintendo Labo Variety Kit
- Cardboard sheet x 28 (includes extra sheet for customization)
- Reflective sticker sheet x 3
- Sponge sheet x 3
- String (orange) x 1
- String (blue) x 1
- Eyelet set (gray) x 1
- Eyelet set (blue) x 1
- Rubber band (large) x 2 + spares
- Rubber band (small) x 6 + spares
Nintendo Labo Robot Kit
- Cardboard sheet x 19
- Cardstock sheets x 4
- Reflective sticker sheet x 1
- Orange string x 2
- Blue string x 2
- Gray canvas straps (large) x 1
- Gray canvas straps (medium) x 1
- Gray canvas straps (small) x 2
- Eyelet set (gray) x 10
- Eyelet set (orange) x 2
I think the sales of Nintendo Switch is going to shoot up soon!