If you are fed-up by couriers missing your deliveries or not meeting the timing, you might want to check out Zap Delivery. It has network of over 500 courier partners and with its app, it is able to suggest the best courier to use based on your location. And with its One-Time Password (OTP) style security, you know that your parcel will be delivered to the rightful owner.
Here are the features of the app. Copied from their fact sheet.
ZAP DELIVERY MOBILE APP FACT SHEET
- Zap Delivery is an app that offers fast, secure and reliable on-demand express courier services
- The app is currently available on iOS and Android, and will soon be available on the web browser
- The app promises delivery in under two hours
- It searches and matches the nearest available courier partner with the sender for prompt pick-up and delivery
- A security feature verifies each party to the transaction to ensure that an item is sent from the intended sender to the rightful recipient
- To ensure the reliability of couriers, all courier partners go through careful and thorough screening through an internally-devised scoring system prior to their qualification and onboarding
- The senders will be able to help ensure a high service standard from each courier partner by rating them on the app
- Likewise, courier partners will also be able to rate the senders, thus achieving a rating impact for the entire community
- Senders can track courier partners’ real-time progress on a map to better predict pick-up and drop-off times
- Hassle-free and cashless transaction – payment is only accepted electronically via commonly-accepted payment cards
- The app calculates the delivery cost as soon as required details are entered, before payment confirmation
- Minimum delivery fee is S$5
- Since the company was conceived in 2014, Zap Delivery has received the following awards and recognition:
- Winner – 2015 Red Herring Asia Top 100 Companies
- Winner – 2015 Red Herring Global Top 100 Companies
- Finalist – 2015 SiTF Awards for Best Innovative Start-up (Early Stage)
- Finalist – 2015 SiTF Awards for Best Innovative Infocomm Product (Consumer)
Fast, Secure and Reliable Delivery at your Fingertips
New Zap Delivery mobile app features advanced authentication technology and real-time tracking to ensure a better fate for documents and parcels
SINGAPORE, 26 January 2016 – Zap Delivery, an on-demand express courier service, today announced the launch of its mobile app that guarantees the fast, secure and reliable deliveries of documents and parcels locally in under two hours. The app, which features advanced authentication technology and real-time tracking, aims to offer greater peace of mind to users in Singapore who have experienced the frustration and inconvenience of misdeliveries by traditional courier services.
“We’ve personally gone through numerous delivery misfortunes, so we decided to develop an app that is easy to use and one that will garner user confidence”, said Michael Tan, Zap Delivery Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer. “With this app, we hope to transform and disrupt the way the traditional logistics industry works.”
Key app features
Drawing inspiration from the public’s familiarity and trust in the One-Time Password (OTP) used in secure banking transactions, Zap Delivery features a similar patent-pending, authentication technology, which replaces the arbitrary signatures that traditional couriers usually use to confirm delivery receipts. This process ensures that items arrive not only safely, but also to the rightful recipients. Additionally, the app features real-time tracking that allows senders to know the exact location of their items, every step of the way.
With a transparent and attractive pricing structure, and a cashless payment system in place, Zap Delivery seeks to keep express delivery costs affordable for users, from as low as S$5.
Helping aspiring couriers earn additional income
Harnessing the power of crowdsourcing, anyone who is eligible and looking for additional income can partner Zap Delivery to provide a courier service. The app matches courier partners with the nearest customers who need immediate service within their vicinity. Zap Delivery’s courier partners can act upon delivery requests immediately, without having to go through a hub-and-spoke network used by traditional courier services. With this system, they will be empowered to complete more deliveries and earn a higher supplementary or main income, as compared to being traditional couriers. They are also free to choose their preferred modes of transportation – from driving, cycling, to hopping onto the public transportation network or even a hoverboard.
Zap Delivery currently has a network of more than 500 courier partners, all of whom have passed stringent qualification and background checks. The service is now available on iOS and Android mobile devices.
# # #