If you are dying to get your hand on the Samsung Gear S2, be sure to visit the Samsung Galaxy Studio event happening next week. You can pre-order your Gear S2 over there, plus you get to see all the latest announced products from Samsung.
Not only that, Samsung will be launching new colors, Titanium Silver and Pearl White, for their Samsung Galaxy Note 5 4G+. Local celebrities will be visiting over the two days too.
Check out the Press Release for the full information.
Samsung Brings Product Experience to New Heights with Galaxy Studio
Attendees to be among the first in Singapore to pre-order and try the Samsung Gear S2 at Samsung’s Galaxy Studio event.
Singapore, 17 September 2015 – To celebrate the recent launch of the Galaxy Note 5 4G+, Galaxy S6 edge+ 4G+ as well as Galaxy Tab S2, and in anticipation of the launch of the Samsung Gear S2 in Singapore, Samsung will be holding a consumer event, the Galaxy Studio at Civic Plaza, Ngee Ann City from 26 to 27 September 2015. During these two days, attendees will have a chance to experience the full suite of Samsung Galaxy devices in a fun and interactive way, as well as be among the first in Singapore to pre-order and try the Samsung Gear S2.
“At Samsung, we believe in creating meaningful and enjoyable experiences,” Eugene Goh, Vice President, IT & Mobile, Samsung Electronics Singapore. “Through Galaxy Studio, we hope to provide consumers with new ways to enjoy and engage with our products.”
Galaxy Studio Activities
The Galaxy Studio will comprise of four themed experiential zones, along with a comprehensive product showcase area. These zones will let consumers enjoy a slew of interactive and immersive activities that incorporate the use of the latest Samsung Galaxy products.
- Zone 1: Design & Life
- With a focus on the Samsung Gear S2, the Design & Life zone includes an exhibition that deep-dives into the design and development of Samsung’s highly anticipated smartwatch. Specially designed watch bands from Atelier Alessandro Mendini will also be available for guests to try on.
- To reward consumers, an hourly design contest1 will take place between 12pm to 7pm on 26 and 27 September 2015. Consumers simply have to design a watch face for the latest Samsung Gear S2, and the best designs of the hour will win the Gear S2 and Galaxy Note 5 4G+ worth $1,536.
- Zone 2: Style
- Starring the stylish Galaxy Note 5 4G+, guests can get the opportunity to have a closer look at the different elements and parts that make up this polished new phablet through an exciting teardown showcase. Premium accessories from Swarovski and Mont Blanc would also be making their debut at the event.
- Talented caricature artists will be onsite for everyone to get their portraits drawn as mementos to bring home. Guests can look forward to virtual-turned-actual makeovers, and take home their new looks with personalised photos as mementos.
- Zone 3: Photo (Food)
- Attendees will be treated to self-styled latte art when they enjoy cups of coffee featuring personalised photos taken and edited by the Galaxy Note 5 4G+ and printed in edible ink.
- An award-winning professional barista will also be conducting latte art workshops from 12pm to 7pm on both Saturday and Sunday, showing guests how they can take their coffee enjoyment to the next level.
- While sipping their cuppas, guests will be able to pick up tips and tricks of using the S Pen on the Galaxy Note 5 4G+ at the Life Hacks workshops.
- Zone 4: Music
- Consumers will get to experience a whole new way of listening to exciting tracks upscaled to Ultra High Quality Audio (UHQ Audio) with a silent concert at the Music zone by guest performers.
- These performances by Zouk’s Guest DJ Andrew, as well as popular local bands HubbaBubbas, and Johan & Jerome, will take place from 12pm to 7pm on 26 and 27 September 2015. In place of sound systems, guests can groove to their own beat using Samsung Level On Wireless Pro headphones hanging from the ceiling, instantly transforming the zone to a high energy dance party.
Local music acts such as the Goodfellas will take centerstage on Saturday and The Switch Gang on Sunday, while 53A will be performing on both days.
Samsung’s latest range of devices and a variety of compatible accessories will also be on display for guests to try at the Product Experience Zone.
Celebrity Meet & Greet
Meet popular MediaCorp personalities on 26 and 27 September, 1 to 4pm:
- Sep 26 (Sat) 1pm to 2pm – MediaCorp Artiste, Desmond Tan
- Sep 26 (Sat) 2pm to 3pm – 987FM DJs, Kimberly Wang and Gerald Koh
- Sep 27 (Sun) 1pm to 2pm – MediaCorp Artiste, Julie Tan
- Sep 27 (Sun) 2pm to 4pm – YES 93.3FM DJs, 蔡伟彬 Chua Wei Ping and 陈宁 Chan Ning
Pre-Order for Samsung Gear S2
Consumers will be able to pre-order the Samsung Gear S2 and be one of the first in Singapore to try the smartwatch.
Pre-order2 for the Samsung Gear S2 is available only at the Galaxy Studio event and will commence from 26 September 2015, 11am to 27 September 2015, 9pm. To pre-order, consumers simply have to place a $50 deposit and select their choice of collection point from any Samsung Experience Stores or selected Consumer Electronics Stores on 2 October 2015.
With every purchase of the Samsung Gear S2, customers will receive a complimentary Wireless Charging Dock3 worth $68, as well as a $200 voucher4 to redeem against the purchase of a Galaxy Note 5 4G+ or Galaxy S6 edge+ 4G+.
The Samsung Gear S2 will be available in a Dark Gray case with a Dark Gray band and Silver case with a White band from 2 October 2015 at a recommended retail price of $448. The Samsung Gear S2 classic will be available in a Black case with a Leather band from 2 October 2015 at a recommended retail price of $548. Both devices will be available at all Telecommunication Operators, Samsung Experience Stores, Consumer Electronics Stores and authorised retailers.
For more information, please visit: www.samsung.com/sg/gears2
Availability of New Samsung Galaxy Note 5 4G+ Colours
Samsung also announced the retail availability of the Galaxy Note 5 4G+ from 26 September 2015 in new colours Titanium Silver and Pearl White, with 32GB5 and 64GB5 storage options, at the recommended retail price of $1,088 and $1,188 respectively.
In addition, compatible Keyboard Covers are also now available at the following recommended retail prices:
- Galaxy Note 5 4G+ Keyboard Cover: $108
- Galaxy S6 edge+ 4G+ Keyboard Cover: $108
The devices and accessories will be available at local Telecommunication Operators, Samsung Experience Stores, major Consumer Electronics Stores and authorised retailers.
For more product information, please visit www.samsung.com/sg/galaxynote5
1 Contest terms and conditions apply.
2 Pre-orders, and colour availability of Gear S2 and Gear S2 classic are while stocks last. Free gifts are available for pre-orders only, and only applicable after full payment of purchase price of Gear S2 or Gear S2 classic. Free gifts are not exchangeable for cash or other items.
3 Free gift may only be redeemed at a later date to be advised by Samsung, upon presentation of valid redemption documents.
4 Voucher can be used to offset your purchase of the Galaxy Note 5 4G+/ Galaxy S6 edge+ 4G+ (without contract) from Samsung Experience Stores and selected Consumer Electronics Stores. Voucher terms and conditions apply.
5 Actual user-accessible internal storage is less than specified total memory due to operating system, software, and other built-in applications, and may vary after software updates/ upgrades.
All other company, product and service names mentioned herein are marks, trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of the respective owners.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. inspires the world and shapes the future with transformative ideas and technologies, redefining the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, cameras, digital appliances, printers, medical equipment, network systems, and semiconductor and LED solutions. We are also leading in the Internet of Things space through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives. We employ 319,000 people across 84 countries with annual sales of US $196 billion. To discover more, please visit our official website at www.samsung.com/sg and our official blog at global.samsungtomorrow.com