Check out the mini size Noontec F2 ScreenCast MiraCast HDMI Dongle (F2C). It is quite a mouthful to say the full name. So I will use Noontec F2C for short. With F2C, you can connect it to the HMDI port of your TV and stream your Android smartphone/tablet content wirelessly to the big screen.
However, do note that you will need a power supply to use it. You can either use the power from any USB port or connect it to a charger as shown below.
At S$69 in such a small package, there isn’t much to complain. Here is the Press Release.
Noontec F2 ScreenCast MiraCast HDMI Dongle (F2C) for effortless large-screen entertainment and office presentations
Singapore, April 14, 2015 – Signeo SEA launches the Noontec F2 ScreenCast MiraCast HDMI Dongle (F2C), a diminutive thumb-sized dongle that plugs into the HDMI port of a large-screen TV and streams Android smartphone or tablet content wirelessly in real time.
Noontec F2 ScreenCast MiraCast HDMI Dongle (F2C) – SRP S$69 with GST
Simply plug the Noontec F2 Miracast HDMI dongle into any of your large screen TV’s HDMI ports, and you can instantly watch online movies and soccer games, play online and video games, and share photos with family and friends on the big screen TV with high definition output and surround sound.
At work, you can plug the Noontec F2 Miracast HDMI dongle into the conference room large-screen TV or any HDMI projector, and you can prepare and present your tablet’s contents with ease and comfort.
- System supports: Android 4.2 or above with miracast protocol
- Device supports: Smartphone or tablet running Android OS
- Connection: WIFI, no cables needed
- Power Supply: HDMI direct power or USB output power from TV
- Output: 1080P high-definition output
- Dimension: 67 x 27 x 9 mm (please measure)
- Weight: 15 g
- Power rate: DC 5V / 1 A
Compatible smartphones list:
- Samsung GALAXY Note II, Samsung 3 (AllShare Cast)
- Samsung 4, SM-T311 (Screen Monitoring)
- MI 2 (WLAN Direct WLAN Display)
- HTC One (WLAN direct connect and WLAN Display)
- Vivo Xplay (WLAN Direct Connect)
- LG Optimus G, Nexus 4 (WLAN Display)
- Sony AX, Sony TX, Sony_V, Sony_Z (WLAN Direct Connect)
- Sharp sh-02E, sh-09D, sh-10D (Wireless Output)
- Huawei G700 (Display à WLAN Display)
- ASUS Padfone (MiraCast)
- HTC New One (Multimedia Output)
- Oppo Find 5 (WLAN Display)
Noontec F2 ScreenCast MiraCast HDMI Dongle is now available at HMV, Mustafa, Lucky Store, Changi Airport (T3 – Electronics Hub and T2 – iSound).
Fueled by a passion for innovation and a desire to meet the needs of its valued customers, Noontec offers high-quality and affordable accessories for the contemporary digital life. Designed to satisfy the toughest critics, the Noontec product line sets new standards in quality and affordability across the industry. Noontec strives to continually evolve their product line and develop the latest headphones and accessories for all platforms to meet their customers’ ever-growing needs.