If you are in a hurry to go out and your portable battery is dead, I guess you would have to leave it at home. However, with Petalite Flux, you just need 15 minutes to charge it.
Using a propriety charging connection and a charging base, the Petalite Flux is able to be fully charged (2600mAh) in 15 minutes. Yes, you will need a special base with the special connector in order to enjoy the fast charge. Thankfully, they have designed it so that you can also charge it normally (takes a longer period).
- Dimensions: 90mm x 30mm x 30mm (3.54″ x 1.18″ x 1.18″)
- Weight: 95 grams (3.35oz)
- 2600 mAh High power, Low resistance, Automotive grade cells
- External Battery Input via Charge Dock: 5v @10A
- External Battery Output: 5V / 1A (via micro USB or Apple Lightning connector)
- Green Status Indicator LEDs (1 per 25% charge)
- Smart Safety technology : Protection Circuitry to Protect User from High Current Outputs,
- Durable casing
- Certifications: CE, RoHS, FCC, WEEE
Here is the intro video.
Unfortunately, in my opinion, the 2,600mAh is barely enough for my “normal” usage. Plus if I read/see it carefully, it does not have a USB port to plug in your charging cable. Instead, you will need to choose between the Lightning cable or the Micro USB cable version.
If you are interested, do follow the link below.