Thanks to Xiaomi, I managed to put the Xiaomi Mi Band on my wrist before the official release date. For the uninitiated, Mi Band is the answer to anyone who is health conscious. Unlike other brands or bands, it is very affordable (almost cannot believe it) and it has interesting features that works with Xiaomi phones.
- IP67 water and dust resistant
- Tracks motion so you know how many steps you take a day when walking or running
- Monitors your sleep pattern automatically when you keep it on your wrist in bed
- Automatically unlocks your supported Mi phone’s screen
- Can be set to vibrate on incoming calls so you don’t miss them
- Battery lasts for 30 days
- Supports Mi 3 and Redmi Note 4G (Note: Mi Band works with many Android phones but not all features may be available)
- Mi Band module
- Black strap
- Charging cable
So mark the date (16th December), everyone. I am sure it will be gone in minutes.