Yet another super affordable smartphone is available in Singapore. Check out the 4.5-inch Nokia Lumia 635 running on the latest Windows Phone 8.1 OS. It is available now at a RRP of S$239. Specs wise, it is entry to mid level. Read the Press Release for more details.
Lumia 635 Now Available in Singapore
The most affordable 4G Lumia smartphone packs a wealth of innovation and super-fast connected experiences
16 June 2014, Singapore
The Lumia 635 with Windows Phone 8.1 is now available in Singapore bringing an unrivalled affordable smartphone experience with lightning-fast 4G connectivity, quad-core processing and a ClearBlack 4.5” LCD screen for only SGD239.
The Lumia 635 adds to the leading personalization brought by Windows Phone 8.1, and makes it quicker and easier for people to connect with the things they love online with a combination of award-winning design and experiences found on high-end Lumia smartphones:
- LTE connectivity and a quad-core Snapdragon processor deliver fast, uncompromised social experiences with Word Flow, Internet Explorer and social apps like WhatsApp, WeChat and Instagram.
- The smartphone showcases a new dual-layered polycarbonate design that glows, with changeable shells available in bold new colors bright orange, bright yellow, in addition to black and white.
- Better entertainment with Xbox games, free MixRadio streaming and Storyteller on the 4.5” ClearBlack screen, which offers better viewing angles and visibility in bright conditions.
- Integrated features including one swipe notifications from Action Centre, the new Microsoft Enterprise feature pack, Microsoft Office, OneDrive, Camera, and HERE Maps and Drive+, which work seamlessly to make the Lumia 635 a great tool for work and play.
- The new SensorCore also brings low power motion sensing to help people track their activity all day without using up the large 1830mAh battery – perfect for exercise and exploration using apps like Bing Health and Fitness.
- A wealth of storage is available, with memory expandable by up to 128GB using a uSD card, allowing people to save and switch locations of pictures, videos, music, maps and apps with ease.
Vlasta Berka, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Microsoft Devices “With high-end technologies and apps, plus the latest Windows Phone 8.1experience that people get with our flagship products, we believe the Lumia 635 is undoubtedly the best smartphone in its affordable price range.”
Also available today is the colorful Bluetooth Mini Speaker, which connects wirelessly using the new easy to use Device Hub app, and plays for 15 hours and transforms almost any surface into big-sounding bass. It’s the perfect accessory to help people get the most from MixRadio streaming, videos and games, and also functions as a convenient speaker phone on the go.
“The Lumia 635 provides the perfect value smartphone experience with Windows Phone 8.1 and signature Lumia design and experiences, making it unbeatable in its range,” added Vlasta.
Product specifications and availability
Lumia 635 is available at an RRP of SGD239 from Saturday, 14 June at Nokia Stores and Nokia Solution Partners. All 3 local operators will also be retailing the device with attractive data plans. The Lumia 635 will be available in a range of colours including bright orange, bright yellow, white and black.
– Ends –
Tech specs summary:
Data charges may occur from using HERE and Music services over a cellular network.
– Ends –
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT”) is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realise their full potential. For more information about Microsoft Singapore please visit http://www.microsoft.com.sg
About Microsoft Devices
Microsoft Devices Group is responsible for the company’s devices strategy, including Lumia smartphones and tablets, Nokia mobile phones, Xbox hardware, Surface, Perceptive Pixel products, and accessories.