Last month (end-January), Facebook announced Paper – Stories from Facebook, an independent app from Facebook Ceative Labswhich allows you to visually curate news that is most important to you and add sections/theme that are chosen by Facebook “human” editors. One of the most interesting features, in my opinion, is that it allows you to see the pictures/videos in full high resolution format and is very intuitive.
It is now available on Apple App Store for the US market ONLY. For the rest of the world, you will have to wait unless you DO THIS. Watch this video to have a better understanding of Paper.
Here are some features about Paper.
Storytelling and sharing have been reimagined in Paper to show stories at their best.
- Everything responds to your touch so you can pick up or thumb through stories with simple, natural movements
- You can tilt your phone to explore high-resolution panoramic photos from corner to corner, and see faces and other important details up close
- Fullscreen autoplay videos come to life and bring you deep into the action
- Beautifully detailed covers make it easy to spot articles from trusted publishers and decide what to read or watch.· Articles unfold in the app and appear fullscreen for a focused reading experience
- When you’re ready to tell your own story, you know exactly what your post or photo will look like because you see a live preview before you share it
or if you like the official version, check out the Facebook post.