The popular Flipboard app is now available for download for Windows 8.1. If you are a fan of it, follow the link to download it, or go to Windows Store to search for it.
I tried to search for it on Windows Store but could not find it. Anyway, click the below for the link.
Love the Flipboard because now you read the news like a magazine. For those on Andriod, iOS, I am sure you are also enjoying it. I copied the features of this app from the Windows Store
- All your news, interests and social updates in one personalized magazine.
- Save stories you love into your own magazine. Use the “+” button on any item, select “create a magazine” and collect favorite stories, images or videos.
- Search for anything—people, topics, hashtags, blogs, your favorite sites—and flip through the results in a beautiful magazine format.
- Connect Flipboard to up to 12 social networks, streamlining your reading and activities like commenting, liking and sharing. Services include Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and many more.
- Read Cover Stories for a quick check on what’s happening now. Cover Stories is created just for you and is filled with popular items from everything you’ve added to your Flipboard.
- Enjoy Flipboard in 18 localized editions: for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Taiwan, US and UK.
- Explore hundreds of staff picks using “Discover” at the top, including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the day’s news and other interests.
- Access Flipboard quickly by adding Flipboard as a live tile on your Windows Start screen.