LG G2 is finally official in an event in US. It is a smart looking phone with a 5.2-inch screen (with 2.65mm bezel), 2.26 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor, 3000mAh battery, 13 MPX rear camera (with OIS) and the most controversial part is that LG has decided to shift the power,volume buttons to the back of the device.
I do not have the official Press Release yet but based on the streaming of the event, LG highlighted 5 features on the LG G2. They are: –
- Design (power and volume buttons on the back so that user can easily reach the buttons)
- Display ( 5.2” Full HD 1080p IPS display, 423-pixel-per-inch resolution)
- Camera (13 MPX with OIS – touted to behave like a human eye)
- Sound (192KHz/24-bit sampling sound quality)
- UX (intuitive to make life easier for user)
Not sure of the full specifications yet but I think you can hog this page for more information later.