If you have seen Samsung GALAXY Mega and think it is big, check this Sony Xperia Z Ultra out. It has a 6.4-inch screen with awesome specs, especially with it thin form factor (6.5mm).
Seems like Sony is continuing to follow the trend of getting its product water and dust proof (IP55, IP58).
Here are some specs (from Gizmodo):
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Qualcomm quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor (2.2GHz)
- 8MP camera with the Exmor RS for mobile sensor
- LTE, NFC, micro SD card slot, and 2GB of RAM
- 6.5 millimeters (0.26 inches) thin
- Dust-proof and waterproof (IP55 and IP58)
- 1080p screen (pixel density 352 PPI)
- Sony TRILUMINOS technology
According to Gizmodo, the phone or Phablet should be available from Q3 this year (not sure which market). Will you buy such a big phone?