Google launches a new app, Google Keep, that helps to keep track of your life. You can take notes, create checklist, enter voice note, snap a picture and annotate it. All the information will be kept in your Google Drive.
I think this video can roughly let you know what you can expect on this app.
Here are the features described in the Play Store: –
Quickly capture what’s on your mind and recall it easily wherever you are. Create a checklist, enter a voice note or snap a photo and annotate it. Everything you add is instantly available on all your devices – desktop and mobile.
With Google Keep you can:
- Keep track of your thoughts via notes, lists and photos
- Have voice notes transcribed automatically
- Use homescreen widgets to capture thoughts quickly
- Color-code your notes to help find them later
- Swipe to archive things you no longer need
- Turn a note into a checklist by adding checkboxes
- Use your notes from anywhere – they are safely stored in the cloud and available on the web at http://drive.google.com/keep