Thanks to Google, Android users and iOS users can now edit their photos on the move with Snapseed. Previously, Snapseed is only on iOS and at a cost. Since Google has bought over the company, the app underwent some tweaks (hint: Google social sharing) and it is now free for both.
Here are the features of this app.
== Basic Adjustments ==
- Auto Correct – Automatically analyzes your photo and adjusts color and exposure to perfection.
- Selective Adjust – Make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology.
- Tune Image – Use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and textures. Adjust White Balance, Saturation, Contrast, more.
- Straighten & Rotate – Rotate 90° and/or straighten photos with simple gesture controls.
- Crop – Easily crop images to remove distracting parts of your photo with standard aspect ratios, or a free crop.
== Creative Enhancements ==
- Black & White – Get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter.
- Vintage Films – Make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s.
- Drama – Add style with a custom effect specifically tailored to your photos, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects.
- Grunge – Give your photos a totally unique, hip, and dingy look.
- Tilt-Shift – Create a narrow in-focus area designed to simulate depth of field, common in a Miniature Scene look.
- Details – Enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control found in the Nik Software professional products.
- Center Focus – Draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background.
- Organic Frames – Add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch.
BTW, for Android version, you will need Android 4.0 and above and for iOS devices, you will need iOS 5.0 and above.