Wow, this LG Optimus 4X HD has really drooling specifications.It has a Quad Core Tegra 3 processor on a 4.7-inch screen and it comes with Ice Cream Sandwich (Android’s latest OS) and a really big battery.
As expected, you will see it at MWC 2012. I think there is something wrong with the Press Release (from Engadget). It shows a rear 800 pixel camera. Of course, it should be 8-megapixels. BTW, from the picture, the phone looks really nice and FYI, it is just 8.9mm thick.
‘Optimus 4X HD’ Specifications
- CPU: NVIDIA Tegra 3 1.5GHz quad-core processor
- Display: 4.7 inches True HD IPS (resolution 1280 X 720)
- Operating System: Android 4.0 ice cream sandwiches
- Memory: 16GB internal, 1GB LP DDR2 memory
- Camera: (rear) 800 pixels (AF LED Flash support), (front), 1.3-megapixel
- Battery: 2,150 mAh
- Others: MHL, DLNA, etc.