Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 banner was spotted by Engadget at CES 2012. Now, they were able to have a few minutes with the new Parrot that sports a few upgrades which should interest many.
With the new drone, it sports a few upgrades.
- The app is now FreeFlight 2.0 and available for Android and iOS
- It has a new video camera that captures 720p HD video.
- It has a new traveling mode feature that allows a pre-determined flight for the drone.
- It has a 3D magnetometer which allows it to auto-orient based on it’s front camera and the position of the smartphone you’re using.
- It has added “pressure sensor,” pilots will be able to fly higher than the previos model, in upwards of six meters.
- It has the “same” price point as the previous Parrot AR.Drone
- It should be available from Q2 2012.
Watch this video from Engadget. I like it!