HP today announces the first 27-inch All-in-One PC that also features Magic Canvas software. It also announces the HP Pavilion HPE Phoenix h9, a customizable PC that offers a futuristic design and expandability for users focused on content creation and gaming.
HP Introduces Its First 27-inch All-in-One PC
New line-up also includes HP’s most powerful Pavilion PC to date and affordable new commercial displays
SINGAPORE, Jan. 4, 2011 – HP today unveiled new consumer PCs and commercial displays that offer consumers and professionals enhanced design, performance and convenience.
- HP Omni27 PC is the company’s first 27-inch diagonal All-in-One PC and the first non-touch HP PC to feature HP’s exclusive Magic Canvas software for a truly engaging entertainment experience
- HP Pavilion HPE Phoenix h9 PC, one of HP’s most powerful Pavilion PCs to date, is engineered to deliver incredible performance for power-hungry applications
- HP Compaq L2311c Notebook Docking Monitor is built to pair with a notebook PC via its USB port, creating an efficient, comfortable workspace for mobile professionals
- Affordable HP LV1911and LV2011 LED Backlit LCD Monitors deliver intelligent design and reliable business performance at a great value
Standout style, performance and simplicity
The HP Omni27 All-in-One PC is designed specifically for consumers who demand meticulous design, simplicity and
performance. Its elegant flat panel display features edge-to-edge glass and tilts up to 25 degrees, allowing users to adjust the 27-inch diagonal high-definition (HD)(1) screen to their comfort level.
The HP Omni27 is the first non-touch HP PC to feature HP’s Magic Canvas software, which allows the desktop to expand horizontally and accommodate the photos, videos and applications that users need. Windows desktop shortcuts, task bar and start menu can all be accessed through the HP Magic Canvas, so users can work without leaving the intuitive interface.
Convenient features like HP LinkUp Technology(2) also let users access and edit content from a notebook PC on the Omni27’s large display with minimized file transfer hassles.
As powerful as it is beautiful, the HP Omni27 offers multi-core processors, advanced HD graphics and up to 2TB(3) of storage. Additionally, standard features such as Beats AudioTM, a Blu-Ray disc drive(4) and optional TV tuner(5) make it the ideal multimedia machine.
Powerful machine that keeps you in the spotlight
Distinct hardware details, including armor plating that extends across the top and front of the bezel and attention-grabbing lighting in red, make the HPE Phoenix stand out among today’s desktop PCs. The HPE Phoenix has room for up to 16GB of DDR3 memory and three internal hard drives(6), enabling users to push their performance to the limit. It also offers a valet tray equipped with USB ports for easy access and charging of smartphones, digital cameras and MP3 players.
With a peek-a-boo side panel, the HPE Phoenix also has available an optional liquid cooling system(7) to extend the life of the PC by drawing heat away from high-performance processors, and protecting sensitive components from heat overload.
High-end discrete graphics cards can also support multiple displays, while delivering captivating video performance and picture quality.
Exclusive features such as HP Magic Canvas, LinkUp Technology(2) and Beats AudioTM offer users a simplified experience.
Users can also rise to the next level of immersive gaming with RIFT Digital Collector’s Edition, the latest massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) from Trion. Users can download and enjoy free access to RIFT for sixty days with every purchase of HP Pavilion HPE Phoenix. Following which, a charge of around US$15 per month is necessary for continuous access to the game(8).
Convenient display solutions for businesses on any budget
HP also announced the HP Compaq L2311c 23-inch (diagonal) Notebook Docking Monitor, designed to provide mobile professionals with a desktop experience via one easy connection from a USB cable to any notebook PC with a USB 2.0 or 3.0 port(9).
Ideal for notebook users in shared or permanent work spaces, the HP Compaq L2311c sports a full high-definition (HD)(1), LED backlit LCD display panel and features HP Smart AC Technology(10) that powers and charges HP notebook PCs while also detecting and regulating the capacity of the electrical current.
The HP Compaq L2311c efficiently creates an expanded plug-and-play workspace for increased productivity with one USB connection that provides full HD(1) video, Internet connectivity and access to peripherals directly from the monitor’s integrated Ethernet, SuperSpeed USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports.
The monitor also features a built-in 720p HD webcam(1,11) and is equipped with HP MyRoom(12) business edition software and Cyberlink YouCam(13), a productive webcam tool that eases communication with co-workers and clients in any location(11).
Also new from HP are the HP LV1911and LV2011 LED Backlit LCD Monitors that provide business performance at budget-friendly prices. The LED backlighting employed in the two new value monitors – and the HP Compaq L2311c – reduces the number and overall size of panel components for an attractive, slim form factor, while also minimizing power consumption when compared to previous CCFL panel monitors. The HP LV1911 and LV2011 respectively measure 18.5 and 19.5 inches diagonally and offer VGA inputs, 3,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratios and 5ms response times(14).
Pricing and availability
- The HP Omni27 All-in-One PCs, HP Pavilion HPE Phoenix h9 PCs and HP LV1911are expected to be available in Singapore in February 2012. Local pricing will be announced at a later stage.
- The HP LV2011 is expected to be available in Singapore in mid-January 2012. Local pricing will be announced at a later stage.
- Local pricing and availability for the HP Compaq L2311c will be announced at a later stage.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure at the convergence of the cloud and connectivity, creating seamless, secure, context-aware experiences for a connected world. More information about HP (NYSE: HPQ) is available at http://www.hp.com.
(1) HD content is required to view HD images.
(2) HP LinkUp Technology is compatible with any notebook or desktop PC running Windows
XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7. Internet connection and home network required.
(3) For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 14GB of
hard drive is reserved for system recovery software.
(4) As Blu-Ray is a new format containing new technologies, certain disc, digital connection,
compatibility and/or performance issues may arise, and do not constitute defects in the
product. Flawless playback on all systems is not guaranteed. In order for some Blu-Ray
titles to play, they may require a DVI or HDMI digital connection and your display may
require HDCP support. This Blu-Ray drive does not support writing to ultra-high speed
CDRW media (16X to 32X advertised performance). HD-DVD movies cannot be played
on this PC.
(5) ATSC high-definition (HD) and NTSC source content varies and will depend on broadcast
signal, antenna, geographic location and other factors. An external over-the-air antenna
that receives UHF and VHF signals is required for ATSC reception. Viewing HD content
will require a compatible high-definition display. Ability to record, edit, or transfer
broadcast content such as TV programming may be limited depending on the type of
content. Performance issues may arise, and do not constitute defects in the product. For
optimal results, HP recommends closing all other applications while recording and
watching television programs.
(6) Up to three internal hard drives can be configured and they are sold separately.
(7) Liquid cooling system is optional and varies by configuration.
(8) Terms and conditions apply. Prices are estimates only and may change from time to time.
(9) USB cable sold separately.
(10) HP Smart AC technology will charge HP notebooks up to 90W and only allows power
pass through for HP notebooks above 90W.
(11) Internet access required and not included.
(12) HP MyRoom must be downloaded before use at: http://www.rooms.hp.com/myroom.
Internet service required.
(13) Activity that puts additional load on your network, such as screen sharing, audio and/or
video over the Internet can impact your network performance. Consider your options
carefully when deciding which activities should be done concurrently. Your hardware,
network bandwidth and performance will determine overall audio and video quality.
(14) All specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP’s component
manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.