Condition ONE is officially launched today. I have watched some videos on it before. It is awesome. User can touch the video on the iPad to change its perspective. If you have iPad 2, you can control the view by moving or tilting the iPad 2.
As you may already know, this app is for iPad only. The app size is big (210Mb). Here are some features of the app.
- First-person immersive videos
- Control vantage point by physically moving or tilting iPad 2
- Touch the video to change your perspective on iPad 1
- Meet the filmmakers
- Immersive videos available for in-app download
- Save and store the videos you download
- New content will appear automatically for download
And here is some excerpt from Condition ONE Founder and CEO.
“Condition ONE offers a full spectrum enterprise solution for media companies needing to innovate and engage their audiences on the iPad,” said Condition ONE Founder and CEO Danfung Dennis. “Condition ONE has created a new type of video technology to lead media companies into the tablet market. We merge technology and creativity to push the limits of visual content to create immersive experiences on tablet devices.”
Here is a video of how it looks like.
You can download the app (free) at the below link.