Meet Daymak Shadow Ebike. It looks normal. Howcver, if you look closely, you will realize that it is an electric bicycle without those wires. That is because the Shadow Ebike has wireless components on it.
Here is the specs of the bike.
- Motor: 250W or 350W (Peaks at 500W)
- Battery: 36V 10AH Lithium
- Distance: 35-40 km (pedal assist) / 20-25 km (motor)
- Controller: Daymak Drive™
- Power Charger: 36V – 110V/220V
- Input: AC 100-240 V / 1.6A (MAX), 50/60Hz
- Output: DC 42V / 2.0A
- AC 110V Outlet
- US 5V Output
- Battery LED Indicator
- Weight: 59 lbs / 26 kilos
- Top Speed: 38 km/h, limited to 32 km/h
- Uses “Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum” technology to prevent interference
- ISM Wireless Frequency (2.4 GHz)
For those who are interested, these are where the wireless component are: –
- Wireless Power ‘On/Off’
- Wireless Magnetic Regenerative Brakes
- Wireless Throttle
- Wireless Pedal Assist
I am just worried about the brake. If someone jammed or interfere with the frequency, the brake will fail (I think).
Some more images.
The Shadow Ebike is now on Pre-order at USD1,999.